Coulter fires back at Trump: 'Only national emergency is that our president is an idiot'

Hmmm

Coulter fires back at Trump: 'Only national emergency is that our president is an idiot'

Ann Coulter fired back at President Trump on Friday, stating that "the only national emergency is that our president is an idiot" in a radio interview on Friday afternoon.

Coulter was responding to Trump's comment earlier on Friday calling out the conservative firebrand as being "off the reservation." He made the remark during a press conference at the White House after he declared a national emergency on the southern border. 

“Thank God he’s relieved me of any responsibility for what he’s been doing,” Coulter told KABC's Morning Drive on Friday. “That was the biggest favor anyone could do [for] me today.”

"It was one thing, the promise he made every single day at every single speech. Forget the fact that he's digging his own grave," Coulter added. "The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot."

Coulter, the author of 2016's "In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!," has railed against the bipartisan spending deal that passed Congress this week, which was signed by Trump earlier on Friday.

Trump said at his press conference that he hardly knew Coulter, a staunch and early supporter of his presidential campaign, when asked about what influence she and talk show hosts Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity had over his policy decisions. 

"Ann Coulter, I don’t know her. I hardly know her. I haven’t spoken to her in way over a year,” Trump replied. “But the press loves saying, ‘Ann Coulter.’ "

"Probably if I did speak to her, she’d be very nice. I just don’t have the time to speak to her. I would speak to her. I have nothing against her," he continued. 

"In fact, I like her for one reason. When they asked her right at the beginning, ‘Who’s going to win the election?’ She said, ‘Donald Trump.’ And the two people that asked her that question smiled. They said, ‘You’re kidding, aren’t you?’ Nope. Donald Trump. So I like her." 

“But she’s off the reservation,” Trump concluded. “But anybody that knows her understands that. But I haven’t spoken to her. I don’t follow her. I don’t talk to her.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/430286-coulter-fires-back-at-trump-only-national-emergency-is-that-our-president-is

Says he doesn't know her :lol:

Image result for ann coulter trump

Image result for ann coulter trump

Just now, SSFB said:

Just SOP for Trump, when people fall out of his favor or he doesn't want to be aligned with them he says "I don't know them" or "I barely know them". 

Or people like the Clintons who accepted him and his money.....when it worked in their favor....

Just now, Angry ginger said:

just because hes not a partisan hack like 80-90% of the people on here doesn't mean he's elusive

He doesnt choose a side is my point...perhaps a poor choice of words.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

its about picking wrong vs right not choosing a side.  neither side is right most of the time.  

I choose what is closest to my way of thinking...there is never going to be the perfect candidate.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Now all of a sudden Ann is the voice of reason , can't make this shit up :lol:  :lol:  

52 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I like Ann. She is typically a voice of reason. This time is just like most of the rest. 

I know you two are short but still hard to believe this point went over your heads. 😆

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

Because thats how you think....i could never think like a liberal....i dont like to suffer.

If you consider not thinking someone elses reproductive rights are my business , who fucks who, or how one decides to intoxicate themselves liberal, then so be it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

FB_IMG_1550339441206.jpg

Nailed.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Wish we had someone like Trump.

Wait for it...

32 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ann is picking on donny. Priceless 

Now liberals like the skinny hag.  I don’t even know what she is babbling about here....and don’t care.  

Go buy her book.