Coulter fires back at Trump: 'Only national emergency is that our president is an idiot'

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed.

Wait for it...

Now liberals like the skinny hag.  I don’t even know what she is babbling about here....and don’t care.  

Go buy her book.

Liberals still despise her.  your hag comment speaks volumes though. Her Adam’s apple may actually stop the bus you’re now throwing her under. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Liberals still despise her.  your hag comment speaks volumes though. Her Adam’s apple may actually stop the bus you’re now throwing her under. :lol:

I’ve never liked her.  EVER.  Glad you boys do now though!

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Simplistic Meme posted by the biggest simpleton of all...not surprising some of you lapped it up......

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/15/695203852/many-presidents-have-declared-emergencies-but-not-like-trump-has

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve never liked her.  EVER.  Glad you boys do now though!

:lol2:

Oh yes you do if Slinger and his hack crew say you do!!11 How do you think he thinks he wins every time  :lol: 

14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I love how this gets turned into a Coulter popularity contest when it has zero to do with anything...intentional or maybe unintentional point missing is rampant around here. 

On 2/16/2019 at 4:26 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Simplistic Meme posted by the biggest simpleton of all...not surprising some of you lapped it up......

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/15/695203852/many-presidents-have-declared-emergencies-but-not-like-trump-has

since no one else even reads what you post :lol: ill reply. Whats inaccurate about the meme? 

How the depression coming along btw? 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

since no one else even reads what you post :lol: ill reply. Whats inaccurate about the meme? 

How the depression coming along btw? 

depression sucks

I wish him luck

On 2/16/2019 at 11:41 AM, Angry ginger said:

just because hes not a partisan hack like 80-90% of the people on here doesn't mean he's elusive

Yeah if you don't drink neocon orange drank you're a librul. Duh