Twin Spar Cat guys I need some advice

15 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Color me stupid but what are you showing me, Ron?

You must be kidding...

:lmao:

That's the tunnel , coolers and track from my 08 . I would have sworn on a stack of bibles that I ran protectors when I went looking for that picture but apparently I ran it for 6k miles without them :lol:    So , to answer your question......... no .... I guess you don't need tunnel protectors :lol:  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, DAVE said:

Well i could be nasty and say...if you werent such a fuck up...you would have a newer sled.

:lol:

But im not nasty.

:bc:

Sure, and I could be nasty and say its good enough for me because I can ride anything and be happy  because I am riding  and I am not a big pussy gummy girl like you

Just now, GreenStreak said:

Sure, and I could be nasty and say its good enough for me because I can ride anything and be happy  because I am riding  and I am not a big pussy gummy girl like you

34 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I gave him a legit answer...what did you do?

Your answer was as legit as telling him to run an asphalt track. Thankfully GS isnt a total retard so he wont be buying an ice ripper :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Your answer was as legit as telling him to run an asphalt track. Thankfully GS isnt a total retard so he wont be buying an ice ripper :lol:

He wont be buying anything anyway.

:lol:

19 hours ago, DAVE said:

Get a new track...forget about the studs...get an ice ripper if you need studs.

Or get a Storm 150 track, which you can get pre-studded or you can use screw-in studs like I did.

Nails are a pain in the ass, just a problem waiting to happen.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im on disability!!!!

After winning a scamful work related injury  case. Maybe this is why you don’t do much riding up at home, afraid someone will get some pictures of your fat ass bouncing around in a golf cart, when it’s not broken

hmmmmm

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

After winning a scamful work related injury  case. Maybe this is why you don’t do much riding up at home, afraid someone will get some pictures...

hmmmmm

I ride all summer.

I can't stand unstudded tracks. Especially with as icy as it gets on the trails. I just put 2 per bar to help settle things down and help with stopping. I'm not drag racing so I don't need a porcupine back there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1