Twin Spar Cat guys I need some advice

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

You go with that. I've done probably close to 80k miles in my life I'll stick with using studs. I seen retards all over in the rhubarb this past week. One with use with a shitty pre studded track spinning away. 

Gotta know how to ride.

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Coulda used some last week while picking through 30 miles of glare ice one track trails but other than that I don't miss the sonsobitches one bit

Yup...i had them for a few yrs and never have missed them.

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Coulda used some last week while picking through 30 miles of glare ice one track trails but other than that I don't miss the sonsobitches one bit

Didn't you pile into a group of sleds last year? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really is although had everybody said fuck studs he would be all for them. 

And your not the one obsessed with me though.

:lol:

Ive always stated id rather not have studs.

Just now, Reevester said:

Hmm my mistake. 

Someone was completely in my lane on MY side of the trail in a sharp turn coming off a long straight heading into the woods . I was going in , he was coming out , looking behind him and not where he was going . I clipped him , both sleds drove away and he paid the bill to fix my sled .  Pics wouldn't have changed anything other than maybe I would have made contact going 3 mph slower .    

If I still rode south of where I do now then I would most likely still run a hundred or so down the middle like in years past , but I almost never do anymore . Almost never need then running up north so for the amount of headaches that go along with them and the amount of times that they would be good to have , I don't .   Plus running pics on an 1 3/4 track is not a good idea .  In Johns case where he rides and gets frequent warm ups and cool downs , 108 down the middle is probly a good idea .  :bc:

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

And your not the one obsessed with me though.

:lol:

Ive always stated id rather not have studs.

Almost nobody runs them here. We probably have a lot nicer snow conditions than they do 

47 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Someone was completely in my lane on MY side of the trail in a sharp turn coming off a long straight heading into the woods . I was going in , he was coming out , looking behind him and not where he was going . I clipped him , both sleds drove away and he paid the bill to fix my sled .  Pics wouldn't have changed anything other than maybe I would have made contact going 3 mph slower .    

If I still rode south of where I do now then I would most likely still run a hundred or so down the middle like in years past , but I almost never do anymore . Almost never need then running up north so for the amount of headaches that go along with them and the amount of times that they would be good to have , I don't .   Plus running pics on an 1 3/4 track is not a good idea .  In Johns case where he rides and gets frequent warm ups and cool downs , 108 down the middle is probly a good idea .  :bc:

Okay I just remember you joking about piling into a group or some shit. Forgot you had a CC cat with a longer lug. 

I like them for stopping and hookup on hard packed and the lakes with low snow, seen countless people spinning sideways on ice then hit a patch of snow and do some barrel rolls. 

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Almost nobody runs them here. We probably have a lot nicer snow conditions than they do 

Ive never run them since ive been your way....last time i ran them was 01 i think.

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

i've prob wanted them 500 miles in the last 30k.  5k of that was with an ice cobra which IMO is about perfect if it was tougher,  little traction to start on the lake or driveway but still can slide the ass around and not worrying about breaking them off in low snow conditions