Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Tbp or hcs?

Not sure it makes a difference.  Last time I was at TBP he was getting raped dry there too...but this is HCS.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because turbo sleds make power as soon as they make boost you dumb ass motherfucker

I don’t care.  Your initial argument was clutch tuning isn’t important or needed.  That was dumb as fuck. Now you are twisting around in two forums trying to be right.  You just look stupid.  Take that from somebody who loves you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not sure it makes a difference.  Last time I was at TBP he was getting raped dry there too...but this is HCS.

I don’t care.  Your initial argument was clutch tuning isn’t important or needed.  That was dumb as fuck. Now you are twisting around in two forums trying to right.  You just look stupid.  Take that from somebody who loves you!

No...that wasnt my argument you stupid fuck. My argument was that a tune could provide gains without clutching.....and I proved that correct over and over

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...that wasnt my argument you stupid fuck. My argument was that a tune could provide gains without clutching.....and I proved that correct over and over

Who was denying that?  Me thinks it was a bit more than that simple ness.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who was denying that?  Me thinks it was a bit more than that simple ness.

Buttcocks and Dave were denying that. They made the claim that a tune was useless without clutching. I disagreed. That was the whole argument

Just now, f7ben said:

Buttcocks and Dave were denying that. They made the claim that a tune was useless without clutching. I disagreed. That was the whole argument

Tom basically said it was...take your ownage like a man and stfu.

:lol:

This is my favourite Tommcat reply to Ben's stupidity!

You are so out there that you dont even understand why your own questions dont make sense and at this point, it's obvious that you are so desperate to appear right, that you are tripping over yourself to do so.
I have zero desire to attempt a conversation with guys like that

• Haha 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

This is my favourite Tommcat reply to Ben's stupidity!

You are so out there that you dont even understand why your own questions dont make sense and at this point, it's obvious that you are so desperate to appear right, that you are tripping over yourself to do so.
I have zero desire to attempt a conversation with guys like that

And hes wrong....

If you add boost to a forced induction motor it will move the peak power up in rpm until you hit a restriction or break something

That is a fact