Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

2 hours ago, HSR said:

You said you didn't have to clutch a tuned sled,,,now you only have to do it once,,which is it??? I think Tommcat cleared it up for the rest of us,,,carry on.

And tommcat said the same....are you fucking retarded? Read what he said about slingshot flash

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And tommcat said the same....are you fucking retarded? Read what he said about slingshot flash

the slingshot flash is a weird example as D&D for some strange reason over revs the shit out of their tunes.
on a "normal" 1100 tune, 265 horse for example, that makes peak power down at 8100-8300, stock clutching would suck ass. 
would it be faster than stock? yes, because you are still making more power, but you would be so far out of your rpm range that you wont be making anywhere near the 265 hp that you would have down at 8100.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

the slingshot flash is a weird example as D&D for some strange reason over revs the shit out of their tunes.
on a "normal" 1100 tune, 265 horse for example, that makes peak power down at 8100-8300, stock clutching would suck ass. 
would it be faster than stock? yes, because you are still making more power, but you would be so far out of your rpm range that you wont be making anywhere near the 265 hp that you would have down at 8100.

So the slingshot flash works and it works with stock clutching

:owned:

Fucking moron

• Platinum Contributing Member

How about we all agree on this,..

If you want to optimize performance after adding HP, it's wise to  adjust clutching for the best performance, but might not be necessary to move down the trail at a better place than stock..

Cuz all you fucks sound like idiots disputing each other.. FFS

:true:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

If you want to optimize performance after adding HP, it's wise to  adjust clutching for the best performance, but might not be necessary to move down the trail at a better place than stock..

It depends on what the tune you are running was meant to do. HSR doesnt group 4 stroke turbos at all

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Ok...or/and this:

If you want to build and tune a better performing machine, leaving the clutches stock is like, way stupid.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ok...or/and this:

If want to build and tune a better performing machine, leaving the clutches stock is like, way stupid.

There are tunes that add big hp meant to work with stock clutching. That is fact

Just now, f7ben said:

Sorry that you were wrong......now why dont you get back to giving brain dead advice like "buy an ice ripper....you don't need studs" .... :lol: fucking moron

Ben everytime you post you show your lack of knowledge...i was simply stating an ice ripper is better for cost effectiveness. 

Studs wreck shit.

Just now, DAVE said:

Ben everytime you post you show your lack of knowledge...i was simply stating an ice ripper is better for cost effectiveness. 

Studs wreck shit.

:lol: the motherfucker wants traction. An ice ripper is no better than a fucking ripsaw. Everyone I know that has tried one comments about what a joke they are. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok...or/and this:

If want to build and tune a better performing machine, leaving the clutches stock is like, way stupid.

Haha, I was trying to be nice..:bc:

I threw 35hp at my nytro,. the stock clutching worked perfect..:burp:

well no, it didn't really, fucking thing banged off the Rev limiter, pulled 86 mph, and got smoked by a ratted out xc600 from like 1996..

so I take it to the shop,..and low and behold, all's they did was work on the clutching..pulled 116 on radar in a long run, was an 800 eater..

Mother fuck

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: the motherfucker wants traction. An ice ripper is no better than a fucking ripsaw. Everyone I know that has tried one comments about what a joke they are. 

A one inch track is the reason he has no traction.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

well no, it didn't really, fucking thing banged off the Rev limiter, pulled 86 mph, and got smoked by a ratted out xc600 from like 1996..

so I take it to the shop,..and low and behold, all's they did was work on the clutching..pulled 116 on radar in a long run, was an 800 eater..

Mother fuck

That's not a turbo sled is it

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Mother fuck

Clutching matters.  :bc:

Just now, f7ben said:

Not on a sled that makes power from 7k to 9k rpm

Why (or how) do you think it does that?  Spark plug gapping?  :lol:

Tommy just burried you next door.  Now, clam up and sit down.   

Dont make me get angry...I’ll tear XLT’s skinny arms off and beat you to death with them!!!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Dont make me get angry...I’ll tear XLT’s skinny arms off and beat you to death with them!!!

Tbp or hcs?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because turbo sleds make power as soon as they make boost you dumb ass motherfucker