Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

Old school z1 boondocker testing with Glen Hall.....this was before they could even raise the rev limiter. Sled went over .75 seconds faster on stock clutching in 1320' by simply upping the boost.

Our test site was an unplowed fire road. The surface under the fresh dusting of snow was icy, but the snowpack offered decent traction. At 180 hp with no additional boost, Hall drove our Turbo to a quarter-mile pass in 13.84 seconds. A few button presses and Hall drove a run with the engine set to 210 hp and improved dramatically: 13.06 seconds.

Just now, DAVE said:

Its pointless arguing with you.

:bc:

It's pointless when you are wrong and dont have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

That's for sure

Buttcocks said there would be no gains in running a tune without clutching. You agreed. I just proved that wrong easily 

Try latching on to better arguments

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's pointless when you are wrong and dont have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

That's for sure

Buttcocks said there would be no gains in running a tune without clutching. You agreed. I just proved that wrong easily 

Try latching on to better arguments

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What's that got to do with the argument?

Why does it seem like whenever you get in to a disagreement here that you and your doubters are never talking about the same thing?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Why does it seem like whenever you get in to a disagreement here that you and your doubters are never talking about the same thing?

It's not me man. I've tried to keep this on point.....again

Buttcocks claimed there would be no gains in running a tune on a turbo without changing clutching. Dave agreed and they both started in on me.

What they stated was total bullshit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Buttcocks claimed there would be no gains in running a tune on a turbo without changing clutching. Dave agreed and they both started in on me.

I will come for a visit on my way east....you can buy me lots of beer and wings and ill believe everything you tell me!!@!@

:lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you've made your point many times :bc:  I think you've even agreed with them on their point. You just can't seem to get everyone on your page. WTF is wrong with people  :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

you've made your point many times :bc:  I think you've even agreed with them on their point. You just can't seem to get everyone on your page. WTF is wrong with people  :lol:

I didnt agree with their point. Their point was no gains with a tune unless you change clutching. That is wrong. I keep at them because I have plenty of personal experience on the matter and it's fun :lol:

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I will come for a visit on my way east....you can buy me lots of beer and wings and ill believe everything you tell me!!@!@

:lol:

Bring your sxs and you can show me how fun riding hard ground in the yoop is while I teach you about turbos

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bring your sxs and you can show me how fun riding hard ground in the yoop is while I teach you about turbos

That would have to be another trip thru...the wife I are planning to go riding

In wisconsin and the up in sept if we can ride then...i have to get more info if im allowed to ride there with a 64 inch.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

That would have to be another trip thru...the wife I are planning to go riding

In wisconsin and the up in sept if we can ride then...i have to get more info if im allowed to ride there with a 64 inch.

I know in the yoop you are. WI might be 50"