Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is why there is so much bullshit on the net.....idiots like above talking out their ass with zero experience or knowledge

Yup and all the manufacturers have DI 800's right Ben?? Lmao just who is the dummy here hahahah.

Just now, HSR said:

Yup and all the manufacturers have DI 800's right Ben?? Lmao just who is the dummy here hahahah.

Tell me more about 4 stroke turbo sled powerband :lol: god damn man that's dumb :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tell me more about 4 stroke turbo sled powerband :lol: god damn man that's dumb :lol:

Where did I say powerband Ben???? I said if the peak HP occurs at a higher rpm then you must clutch for that rpm. And if you have ever clutched a sled before,,,and no not a kit you bought.You would know that anytime more power is added to a CVT system,changes MUST be made to harness the extra power efficiently and prevent slippage. There is no CVT system yet that will run optimally at largely different HP levels.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Where did I say powerband Ben???? I said if the peak HP occurs at a higher rpm then you must clutch for that rpm. And if you have ever clutched a sled before,,,and no not a kit you bought.You would know that anytime more power is added to a CVT system,changes MUST be made to harness the extra power efficiently and prevent slippage. There is no CVT system yet that will run optimally at largely different HP levels.

There’s some faggy tuner companies out there that tell cotiots they can add like 80 hp to their turbo sled with zero clutching changes lmao

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

It doesnt matter if its optimally. I have run turbo sleds on the same clutching from 3.5 lbs of boost to 10lbs of boost. Do you think they weren't bus lengths faster on high boost?

Good god man

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

There’s some faggy tuner companies out there that tell cotiots they can add like 80 hp to their turbo sled with zero clutching changes lmao

Yes...faggy companies called Glen Hall

Fucking moron

Yeah ask her if she races that setup lol nope 

We are talking trail sleds and tunes adding a ton of speed on stock clutching.....it works fine if the tune is made for it and you're a fucking retard

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We are talking trail sleds and tunes adding a ton of speed on stock clutching.....it works fine if the tune is made for it and you're a fucking retard

It works fine if you feel like getting gaped by someone who knows what they’re doing 

• Like 1

It works fine if you feel like getting gaped by someone who knows what they’re doing 

That's not the discussion. I never said there wouldnt be gains in clutching 

You said there were no gains in tuning without clutching and that is pure bullshit. Now you've got guys like Dave and HSR making idiots of themselves

Just now, HSR said:

Exactly 

Derp derp derp :lol:

Buddy was running a Dave Dunn turbo on the lake last week at 20lbs with 30lb clutching in it.

How do you think it did against the full kill 300hp turbo cat :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That's not the discussion. I never said there wouldnt be gains in clutching 

You said there were no gains in tuning without clutching and that is pure bullshit. Now you've got guys like Dave and HSR making idiots of themselves

You’re not utilizing it at all.

jist raise the power and the rev limiter and make a bunch of noise so the citiots are happy 

• Haha 1

You’re not utilizing it at all.

jist raise the power and the rev limiter and make a bunch of noise so the citiots are happy 

A bunch of noise :lol:

yah....that extra 10lbs of boost and 1000 rpm arent making the sled faster by bus lengths

what a fucking moron

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? Turbos dont have a powerband for sweet fucks sake. They will make power at 7k rpm and as high as you can spin them before floating the valves. 

Just quit now

So they make max hp from idle to infinity??? This sounds like your sdi vs di argument again lmao. Is there not a point where the HP starts to drop off on the high rpm end??IE peak of the "powerband"?? Please enlighten us here. Will a tune add some speed,,yes ,,will a tune and proper clutching blow the fucking doors off the guys that's stock??FUCK YEAH!!! All depends who ya want to be,,the guy on the net bragging how much power he makes or the guy bragging about how fast he is. Obviously you are the power guy.

Edited by HSR

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

So they make max hp from idle to infinity??? This sounds like your sdi vs di argument again lmao. Is there not a point where the HP starts to drop off on the high rpm end??IE peak of the "powerband"?? Please enlighten us here. Will a tune add some speed,,yes ,,will a tune and proper clutching blow the fucking doors off the guys that's stock??FUCK YEAH!!! All depends who ya want to be,,the guy on the net bragging how much power he makes or the guy bragging about how fast he is. Obviously you are the power guy.

The first restriction would be the turbo or valve springs. Keep jamming more boost in and they will make more power. It's clear you have zero 4 stroke turbo experience. 

Many guys run the same clutching over 100+ hp range. Wanna go faster add more boost and octane. 

Obviously cvt starts to get inefficient at 9k  or so rpm