Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

Just now, awful knawful said:

Ben so butthurt he calling on Tommcat! 

Not looking good!!

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/534-turbo-4-stroke/1851424-hey-tommcat.html

:pc:  Geez Ben I didn't think you would do it :thumbsup: Wait a sec,,,did Tom say that at the least he would add more weight???? Hmmmmm

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Bring your sxs and you can show me how fun riding hard ground in the yoop is while I teach you about turbos

I thought you agreed that clutching would help but not needed?

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I thought you agreed that clutching would help but not needed?

If we didnt adjust clutching when adding power on atvs we would be blowing belts like crazy....can ams stock clutching is sub par....so we just replace at least the primary.

Just now, f7ben said:

Again....here's another guy that has clutched turbo sleds telling you what I told you......and you still dont get it

You said you didn't have to clutch a tuned sled,,,now you only have to do it once,,which is it??? I think Tommcat cleared it up for the rest of us,,,carry on.

Just now, BOHICA said:

On my turbo as I changed elevation or snow conditions changed it was just turning the boost controller either plus or minus...  fuck changing clutching to maybe get an extra hp to the ground.  

But you said you initially changed your clutching.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

But you said you initially changed your clutching.

Ya...  when you take an m7 and slap some race gas boost at it you change clutching....  but after that never needed to mess with.  If I added 15 hp or took away 15 hp by turning the boost controller it didn’t matter if I changed weights or not.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ya...  when you take an m7 and slap some race gas boost at it you change clutching....  but after that never needed to mess with.  If I added 15 hp or took away 15 hp by turning the boost controller it didn’t matter if I changed weights or not.

You are clutched for the extra boost then.

• Like 1