Are you a douche bag

I put together a quick quiz...

Are you a douche bag ? Let's see..
Do you own too much truck for your needs ?
Is it Diesel?
Does it a 8 inch lift with a leveling kit ,so when you put a bag of dildos in the box,it sacks out and blinds oncoming drivers at night?
Light bar? Better yet!

Stacks? Excellent!!
White rimmed sunglasses?
Wear flip flops in summer ?
Snowmobile has can/pipes that absolutely need to heard any time of day or night, to the bar ,through town ?
Because your truck is so impressive and gigantic, you feel looks alone aren't enough to grab attention, so you do 20 over everywhere you go?
If you answered yes to any of these questions,  you are in fact a total douche bag!

Edited by xcr700
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I put together a quick quiz...

Are you a douche bag ? Let's see..
Do you own too much truck for your needs ?
Is it Diesel?
Does it a 8 inch lift with a leveling kit ,so when you put a bag of dildos in the box,it sacks out and blinds oncoming drivers at night?
Light bar? Better yet!

Stacks? Excellent!!
White rimmed sunglasses?
Wear flip flops in summer ?
Snowmobile has can/pipes that absolutely need to heard any time of day or night, to the bar ,through town ?
Because your truck is so impressive and gigantic, you feel looks alone aren't enough to grab attention, so you do 20 over everywhere you go?
If you answered yes to any of these questions,  you are in fact a total douche bag!

so if I do 20 over every where I go I am a DB ? well I guess I have had that title in lock down for about 35 yrs now then . what if i do 30 over a large percentage of tbe time is that extra DB ? guilty again .1 good thing is the fords prevent me from the triple number tix any more 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

I don't get why any one would want 5o have to pull there was up on to a truck every day . fuck that then you have the was clown who try to work out of lifted trucks WTF who wants,to jump in to that bed 10 times a day . I fucking hate how tall the truck beds are now having to stick your toe in the rim to grab shit in the center of the bed .

don't get me started on new oil burner garbage . they runed everything that made oil burners worth buying yrs and yrs  ago 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't get why any one would want 5o have to pull there was up on to a truck every day . fuck that then you have the was clown who try to work out of lifted trucks WTF who wants,to jump in to that bed 10 times a day . I fucking hate how tall the truck beds are now having to stick your toe in the rim to grab shit in the center of the bed .

don't get me started on new oil burner garbage . they runed everything that made oil burners worth buying yrs and yrs  ago 

O.o

• Platinum Contributing Member

If you are the ones hanging out in the left lane doing under the speed limit holding up flow of traffic....you're a douche bag 

If it' snowing out and you keep punching the brake pedal instead of just getting out of the gas and coasting......you're a douche bag

If you see just enough room in front of me to stuff your peace of shit hooptie then get pissed because you think I'm now all of a sudden tailgating you....you're a douche bag .

If you drive down the road paying more attention to your rear view mirror then where you're actually going.....you're a douche bag.

If you drive a Prius or Smart car.........    :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1