Some points to think about

XCR1250

On average, eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving.  Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smartphone ownership to 21.

If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago and the State of California would be Mayberry.

The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.

Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and at least a trillion rounds of ammo.  Seriously, if we were the problem, you'd know it.

When JFK was killed, no one blamed the rifle.

The NRA murdered 0 people and receives $0 in government funding. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives over $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually, look it up.

I have zero problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms.  And while we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration and voter I.D.

You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for.  Now...If you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.

Folks keep talking about another Civil War.  One side knows how to shoot and has a trillion bullets.  The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use.  How do you think that's going to end?

• Like 1