Trump plans for 8 billion for wall..

Dave

So during the election Trump said:

1. get a wall secure the border

2. once that is done lets look at DACA

3. once that is done lets see what is left and work on the undocumented and figure out some sort of amnesty solution.

To me that is the way to do it. You cant do any other fix until the border is secured.

When Regan did the first amnesty there was supposed to be some sort of border wall. Didn't happen, now you have the same situation again and are still running around in circles saying a wall is not the solution.

So what is the year over year cost of more man power and drone surveillance with a border fence and without a fence?

You think 5B is wasted on a fence what are the real costs?

7 minutes ago, Roosting said:

1. get a wall secure the border

3. once that is done lets see what is left and work on the undocumented and figure out some sort of amnesty solution.

To me that is the way to do it. You cant do any other fix until the border is secured.

When Regan did the first amnesty there was supposed to be some sort of border wall. Didn't happen, now you have the same situation again and are still running around in circles saying a wall is not the solution.

So what is the year over year cost of more man power and drone surveillance with a border fence and without a fence?

Exhibit A of being led around by a narrative. 

30 minutes ago, Roosting said:

1. Mexico will pay for the wall well over 100 times

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

so just say you dont know and were spoon fed info without doing your own research. Hack

You’re the expert here. What are the costs? And how is a wall going to prevent the shipment of drugs and bad guys from coming into America? Let’s see your cost benefit analysis report 

Well if you listen to the experts here the matter is settled.

I just want to know the real costs and not the media spoon fed narrative that walls don't work and that more manpower and drone surveillance is the only way.

I think that a proper barrier with adequate manpower and some form of electronic/drone surveillance is the correct way. If you do not do one of the 3 you nullify any effect of the other 2. They are all needed to properly address the issue.

So if you don't need 200 men patrolling endless vast tracts of open border that can be done with 100 men and a wall. What do you think the other 100 men can do now that their time is now open for say drug enforcement.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Well if you listen to the experts here the matter is settled.

I just want to know the real costs and not the media spoon fed narrative that walls don't work and that more manpower and drone surveillance is the only way.

I think that a proper barrier with adequate manpower and some form of electronic/drone surveillance is the correct way. If you do not do one of the 3 you nullify any effect of the other 2. They are all needed to properly address the issue.

So if you don't need 200 men patrolling endless vast tracts of open border that can be done with 100 men and a wall. What do you think the other 100 men can do now that their time is now open for say drug enforcement.

you'd have to patrol the wall with the same amount of people that you would fence. or is this some magical wall, that people cannot tunnel under, climb over, or break through? 

Dude don't be so hard on yourself. Things will come around.

Just asking questions that refused to be answered.

I just see you guys making statements of fact with no facts.

Like the last 30 years of manned border security has worked so well. Why change it.

With this kind of enlightened thinking I can see some great successes in the future.

Enlighten me with your wisdom oh great thinker.

Please tell me the answers to all of life's great questions.

Obviously I have imperfect thoughts and need to set upon the path of light.

Do I need to dig under or climb the great fence of knowledge to be basked in you glory of truth.

7 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Dude don't be so hard on yourself. Things will come around.

Just asking questions that refused to be answered.

I just see you guys making statements of fact with no facts.

Like the last 30 years of manned border security has worked so well. Why change it.

With this kind of enlightened thinking I can see some great successes in the future.

In the last 30 years, illegal border crossings have dropped 90%... That’s bigly winning as you trumptard fuckwits like to say...

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

racer's brother.......

I was thinking the same thing. I’m almost positive it’s his dupe. They even talk the same....

The wall will work to eliminate some illegal border crossings. It will not stop or even stem the flow of drugs and crime. 

The wall is dumb.....appropriating the money in this fashion is even dumber