Trump plans for 8 billion for wall..

Dave

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Youd have to be a moron to pursue a military career these days. Get the training and then go work for a contractor. Pay and benefits are much better. I have a couple really good friends who are always sharing stories about how they get fucked over by the VA. Ryan is a smart and healthy kid so I dont know if he has had to deal with that much but I have at least 2 close friends who have all of the symptoms of gulf war syndrome that the VA refuses to treat. 

The VA in Madison is pretty great. Never had any issues. Then again, I don’t have any medical ailments. I’m all twisted steel and sex appeal. 

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

There is currently $16.4 billion unobligated in the 2018 military construction budget. 

Read the article again. There is a backlog. If that money is unspent, it’s because it needs to last all year...

Just now, 1jkw said:

No, but I would like Trump to not lie 90% of the time, Trump is giving HRC. a run for the money in the lying dept.

Trump was supposed to be different, he's not he lies more than he tells the truth.

Did you vote for him?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah we can tell

100% agree. starting with the POS in the WH....

:lol:

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, but I would like Trump to not lie 90% of the time, Trump is giving HRC. a run for the money in the lying dept.

Trump was supposed to be different, he's not he lies more than he tells the truth.

are you fucking kidding me? 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The VA in Madison is pretty great. Never had any issues. Then again, I don’t have any medical ailments. I’m all twisted steel and sex appeal. 

Read the article again. There is a backlog. If that money is unspent, it’s because it needs to last all year...

The Hines VA down here is a shithole. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Fine and jail plus property forfeiture.

works for me. Im getting pretty sick of trying to compete with these fucks when they are not paying SS , workmans comp, unemployment ect.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why don’t we do this? Honestly, illegal immigration would stop overnight. Without a doubt. 

Its fucking mindblowing that they don't even want to talk about it.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is that big near you in the trades?

ANytime in a new development in mass all framing crews are now almost all illegal. Most landscapers too. The ones that claim to be legit have h2b and hire a relative along with them. Then pay both from one check. At least those are paying most costs I have .

What many don't realize is the people hiring them and paying them cash are also not paying iincome taxes on most of their income either. So you have the illegals not paying federal income taxes and the illegals employers not paying most of his either.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Well at least youre not a stupid liberal.

Or a hypocritical fake conservative, you know the kind that blindly supports a lying president who is growing the deficit and debt at an alarming rate.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Or a hypocritical fake conservative, you know the kind that blindly supports a lying president who is growing the deficit and debt at an alarming rate.

Youve said many hypocritical things.