Trump plans for 8 billion for wall..

Dave

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

DO we know for a fact its troop housing and not rebuilding other countries? 

Its funny. I didn’t even read this article before I posted, but they made the same exact point I did...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/federalnewsnetwork.com/congress/2019/02/trump-faces-royal-flush-of-opposition-from-defense-committee-leaders-to-using-military-construction-funds-for-wall/amp/

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Trump could start by getting the 3 billion in Federal funds back from California and it's failed high speed rail project.  

Or he could get the money from Mexico like he said he would over 100 times, fucking liar is all he is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No I don't know what they are planning on taking it from. I havnt researched it yet. That is why I asked instead of assumed.

Youd have to be a moron to pursue a military career these days. Get the training and then go work for a contractor. Pay and benefits are much better. I have a couple really good friends who are always sharing stories about how they get fucked over by the VA. Ryan is a smart and healthy kid so I dont know if he has had to deal with that much but I have at least 2 close friends who have all of the symptoms of gulf war syndrome that the VA refuses to treat. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

How many billions do we give Mexico in aid each year? 

Not the point. Trump said over 100 times Mexico would pay for the wall, he lied, just like he lies about most everything else.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There is currently $16.4 billion unobligated in the 2018 military construction budget. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Youd have to be a moron to pursue a military career these days. Get the training and then go work for a contractor. Pay and benefits are much better. I have a couple really good friends who are always sharing stories about how they get fucked over by the VA. Ryan is a smart and healthy kid so I dont know if he has had to deal with that much but I have at least 2 close friends who have all of the symptoms of gulf war syndrome that the VA refuses to treat. 

Are they still denying the whole depleted uranium thing?

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not the point. Trump said over 100 times Mexico would pay for the wall, he lied, just like he lies about most everything else.

So youre only upset when Trump lies to you....

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

My wife's cousin did a tour in Iraq, and has worked for a security company in Iraq and Afghanistan for years he's making huge dollars.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

That's a lot of money to fix some housing. Considering some is already obligated for housing repairs.

Maybe Jimmy can go paint some of them for free since hes so concerned.

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea and Obama said I could keep my doctor and my rates would go down.

And Trump said his plan would cover everyone and cost half as much, and the liar didn't even have a plan.

He said the middle class would get the biggest tax break and he would probably pay more , another lie.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here's an idea - people who still support trump pay for it...

and dumb canadians.

so dave and sludgey, pay the fuck up. 

How bout we just fine the fuck out of people hiring them

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here's an idea - people who still support trump pay for it...

and dumb canadians.

so dave and sludgey, pay the fuck up. 

Ive contributed more to the economy here in 2 months then you probably do in a year.

:lol:

20 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So youre only upset when Trump lies to you....

No, but I would like Trump to not lie 90% of the time, Trump is giving HRC. a run for the money in the lying dept.

Trump was supposed to be different, he's not he lies more than he tells the truth.