Best acting job this clown has ever pulled off until now

jtssrx

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t even think the media bought this one.  Went away as fast as it came. 

They bought it for sure initially, then they collectively pretended like it never happened when they realized something was up.

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They bought it for sure initially, then they collectively pretended like it never happened when they realized something was up.

It was too tantalizingly not to, just to good to be true.  

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It was too tantalizingly not to, just to good to be true.  

I just want to know what actually happened and if he knew making it political would ensure the real story never came out, because that was a slick move if he knew what he was doing lol

This was a lie and a scream for more attention from day one.  He should go to jail for this bullshit.  Look at the lefty hollywooders embrace this “victim”.....who was attacked only by his insecurities and feelings of sadness.

:lol:

HOIST HIM UP ON THE LIBERAL PEDESTALS OF HEROISM!!!!  Can I get a selfie?

I really don't understand the mentality behind these false scenario's. Do these people really think this is going to bring the right kind of attention? If anything it damages the very cause they're trying to support. The little boy (person) who cried wolf........

3 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I really don't understand the mentality behind these false scenario's. Do these people really think this is going to bring the right kind of attention? If anything it damages the very cause they're trying to support. The little boy (person) who cried wolf........

Like most liberals....they are not right in the head...just look at the ones on this site for example.

4 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Reminds me of the little boy claiming an emergency at the border. Some will always believe it 

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

His ass was bruised.

Stfu Gayve.

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Perhaps. I think it was staged from the beginning. 

I'm leaning towards cover up. He didn't want the real story getting out.

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

That's why I'm thinking it was a cover up story. Made it up to hide the truth.

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Didn't he have visible injuries? I was figuring it was a cover for domestic violence or something.

Right,  I was thinking the same.   Maybe,  disgruntled boyfriend, owed some one money? 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Stfu Gayve.

I'm leaning towards cover up. He didn't want the real story getting out.

That's why I'm thinking it was a cover up story. Made it up to hide the truth.

Why go through all the trouble of claiming an attack? Just make up a cover story that isn’t going to draw national attention. He was bored and needed some attention. 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Like most liberals....they are not right in the head...just look at the ones on this site for example.

I think there are plenty on both sides of the fence that aren't right in the head. But hey that's what makes it so interesting in here.

I think there are plenty on both sides of the fence that aren't right in the head. But hey that's what makes it so interesting in here.

You may be right...but you didnt see rep behave like liberals have.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You may be right...but you didnt see rep behave like liberals have.

I disagree. The Obama years weren't anything to crow about. The atmosphere has continued to spiral downwards and having a jackass in the oval office doesn't help things. Real leaders, be they dems or repubs, find ways to bring each other together for the good of the country. Unfortunately neither side has anyone capable of doing that anymore. IMO.

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

I disagree. The Obama years weren't anything to crow about. The atmosphere has continued to spiral downwards and having a jackass in the oval office doesn't help things. Real leaders, be they dems or repubs, find ways to bring each other together for the good of the country. Unfortunately neither side has anyone capable of doing that anymore. IMO.

By the time Trump is done it will only be the mentally twisted not together.

If anybody in DC ever brought us together, we’d turn on those crooks and criminals. Not gonna happen.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

By the time Trump is done it will only be the mentally twisted not together.

Troof.  Is it wrong that I laff?

• Haha 1