Smaller Tax refunds

Anler

Thanks Trump! :lol: Was just talking with a couple of my buds this week (all Trump guys) and they were bitching about how their refunds arent what they were and they are not getting shit back. I replied "Thanks Trump!" The look on their faces was priceless. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/14/politics/treasury-tax-refunds-smaller/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_content=2019-02-14T20%3A01%3A25&utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNN&fbclid=IwAR0QM1Ka-80QmkPU5fUmhphduDliBn6n_lnoey5wraG8S1xdpdkKjLQKWOc

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Thanks Trump! :lol: Was just talking with a couple of my buds this week (all Trump guys) and they were bitching about how their refunds arent what they were and they are not getting shit back. I replied "Thanks Trump!" The look on their faces was priceless. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/14/politics/treasury-tax-refunds-smaller/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_content=2019-02-14T20%3A01%3A25&utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNN&fbclid=IwAR0QM1Ka-80QmkPU5fUmhphduDliBn6n_lnoey5wraG8S1xdpdkKjLQKWOc

Did you?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I heard the IRS said 80% of the refunds are in the same range as last year so far.

And if you are mad about not getting a big refund check back, you are a fucking idiot with your money.

Probably don’t even know what that stupid w4 form they had fill out was for. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I heard the IRS said 80% of the refunds are in the same range as last year so far.

And if you are mad about not getting a big refund check back, you are a fucking idiot with your money.

I know a shitload of people who count on that tax refund, it's like a savings account for them. But many deductions we're eliminated and they aren't getting what they have been in the past. Don't know what their total tax is or was. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I know a shitload of people who count on that tax refund, it's like a savings account for them. But many deductions we're eliminated and they aren't getting what they have been in the past. Don't know what their total tax is or was. 

I may know some like that but I don’t want to. :lol:

Already posted this but I'll do it again. Taxable income up $10k and I paid a total of $1k less than last year. Do have to pay in $1700 when I normally pay in a couple hundred.  No big deal, still have a few crumbs left.

Probably saved $4000 under the new tax plan. Thanks Trump!

41 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Already posted this but I'll do it again. Taxable income up $10k and I paid a total of $1k less than last year. Do have to pay in $1700 when I normally pay in a couple hundred.  No big deal, still have a few crumbs left.

Probably saved $4000 under the new tax plan. Thanks Trump!

You need to run those numbers again.  Use the CNN/MSNBC calculator.  Then, be sad and mad...and dumb.

4 hours ago, Anler said:

look this has only been covered and explained 10 times this week alone 

did you ask them about there adjusted withholding? oh I am sure you brought it up yeah right  lol  

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You need to run those numbers again.  Use the CNN/MSNBC calculator.  Then, be sad and mad...and dumb.

Ha, I was telling a coworker earlier today I was going to have my accountant rerun my return since the libs tell me my taxes have to go up this year!

5 hours ago, Anler said:

What part of lower taxes don’t people understand?  2 points lower rate for most tax brackets and an increased standard deduction=lower taxes for most.  The end. 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm surprised you didn't get knocked the fuck out

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Anler said:

Why do you hang with stupid bro's?