Smaller Tax refunds

Anler

Just now, steve from amherst said:

A least you know what to get them for Christmas , a fucking calculator. 

Everybody has a calculator on their phone these days. Problem is none of them go to $22 trillion. I blame the joos

This whole thread is a synopsis of most people in this country.  No clue about finances and when they complain and are incorrect, you have others that do not change the way they are thinking and instead just blame it on whoever they hate the most in DC.   Why not correct your buddies and explain to them the correct scenario as to why they may not have the same refund as last year?   Nah, easier to just say  "derp derp derp"

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Why?  You're not on someone else's schedule.  Timeshare bus/beta ship departing.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Why?  You're not on someone else's schedule.  Timeshare bus/beta ship departing.:lol:

:lol:

Im not leaving for awhile yet.

:bc:

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This whole thread is a synopsis of most people in this country.  No clue about finances and when they complain and are incorrect, you have others that do not change the way they are thinking and instead just blame it on whoever they hate the most in DC.   Why not correct your buddies and explain to them the correct scenario as to why they may not have the same refund as last year?   Nah, easier to just say  "derp derp derp"

Hmmm... When are you going to learn that fractional banking and deficit spending are going to bankrupt all of us? My friends are at least as dumb as you are. You havent learned anything why should I think they will? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hmmm... When are you going to learn that fractional banking and deficit spending are going to bankrupt all of us? My friends are at least as dumb as you are. You havent learned anything why should I think they will? 

Hey, I'm with you but what can we really do?  We continue to elect politicians who spend like drunken sailors. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey, I'm with you but what can we really do?  We continue to elect politicians who spend like drunken sailors. 

Not we my friend. Another thing my friends are dumb about. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

LOL.  I am sure the story isn't quite how you explained it.  Either that or your friends don't care enough to figure it out and you can't figure it out well enough to explain it with any type of confidence.  Just want to play party politics.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  I am sure the story isn't quite how you explained it.  Either that or your friends don't care enough to figure it out and you can't figure it out well enough to explain it with any type of confidence.  Just want to play party politics.

Americans love to bitch

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't subscribe to either party and I don't celebrate the perceived gift of condescending crumbs when Congress (and subsequently the president) gives away another half trillion dollars (a year) to corporations and foreign govts. I understand perfectly but no I can't explain it to convince anybody for some reason.