Yep...It's a National Emergency...Trump and The Turtle

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Wanna bet?

Well...you gotta keep the fuck up not just run 30 miles.  AND MY LOOP IS 38 miles!!!  

I don’t know your skill level but yeah...I’ll bet. Winner buys dinner!  Bring a big bad ass turbo!!!  :bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well...you gotta keep the fuck up not just run 30 miles.  AND MY LOOP IS 38 miles!!!  

I don’t know your skill level but yeah...I’ll bet. Winner buys dinner!  Bring a big bad ass turbo!!!  :bc:

Bring? We do a time trial on your sled...and i wont even change your settings!!!!

:bc:

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Bring? We do a time trial on your sled...and i wont even change your settings!!!!

:bc:

LOL!  You wanna run my bbq when were done too?  Maybe show me how to grill a steak?  :lmao:

Nobody can throw their leg over another man’s sled and ride it better than their own.  You are thinking of wives.

:lol:

Dude, just pay me money and I’ll take you to dinner.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  You wanna run my bbq when were done too?  Maybe show me how to grill a steak?  :lmao:

Nobody can throw their leg over another man’s sled and ride it better than their own.  You are thinking of wives.

Dude, just pay me money and I’ll take you to dinner.

Ill ride anything....and ride it hard!!!!!

:news:

20181220_220935.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No it isn’t. This is only about campaign promises. Not about the right thing. If it were about the right thing, we wouldn’t be spending $5B on a wall. This is about getting to say, “I won.” That’s it. Anyone who says otherwise is either dumb, a hack, or is lying. In the end, his $5B only walls 211 miles of the unwalled 1350 miles of border left. 

If this were about illegal immigration, we would fix it in two days by jailing and fining employers who hire illegals. End of story. 

Wrong. ....these funds, at least intially will go towards building the wall in specific areas that our agents addressed as the most troubling and indeed in a crisis.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yup. Numbers down 90% since 2000 and he’ll take full credit for it. It’s a shell game to fool the meek minded. 

90 % down = false. Stop cherry pickin....arrests are way up this year over last.  Averagng 1100 arrests per day is very substantial.  Who knows how many are successfully getting in......its way too many. 

Let me know when you want my PayPal to make good on the wager.......tell ya what....I'll even wait til he actually gets and spends 5billion.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good.  We all knew this was the route to take anyway.  

Yup.....he did all he could to work with the looney side.

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

Good its needed....

AMEN!☆●☆

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell!  Let’s just race that.  I’ll “ride bitch” until the turn, you ride bitch on the way back.  But I’m gonna need you to sit backwards.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Becuase this ain’t about national security..

No, but he could have done is campaign promise when it was easier. And he wouldn't have had to compare dick size with Pelosi.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Even a national emergency.

what do you call  a estimated 11 million people ? 

has to stop at some point. or just shut down every social service  .

you can pick 

open borders

social services 

the 2 can not co exist pick one 

11 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wrong. ....these funds, at least intially will go towards building the wall in specific areas that our agents addressed as the most troubling and indeed in a crisis.

90 % down = false. Stop cherry pickin....arrests are way up this year over last.  Averagng 1100 arrests per day is very substantial.  Who knows how many are successfully getting in......its way too many. 

Let me know when you want my PayPal to make good on the wager.......tell ya what....I'll even wait til he actually gets and spends 5billion.

Yup.....he did all he could to work with the looney side.

AMEN!☆●☆

You know the bet was to be paid when that money was used and the wall was being built, not when he said he was going to do it... 

Those funds will go to building ~200 miles of wall.. That’s retarded. That is so insignificant it is laughable. The fact is we could spend $5B on security measures that stop drug flow through ports of entry and prevent visa overstays. That would be smart. That would be apolitical. Instead he has low IQ retards like you all gunned up thinking that the wall is the answer. I can’t even begin to explain the stupidity of thinking that’s the answer. 

As for the increase in numbers last year??? Sweet fuck guy... Think. When the rhetoric is turned up to max on closing the border, what is the likely response of people trying or wanting to get across? Hurry up and get across... Of course there would be an uptick. Unfortunately for you, in 20 years illegal crossings have dropped 90%. That isn’t cherry picking. Cherry picking would be picking one fucking year like you did. That shows your inability to reason with statistics. Cherry picking. Fucking moron Bahahaha. 

Anyone who thinks there is an emergency is a moron. End of story. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You know the bet was to be paid when that money was used and the wall was being built, not when he said he was going to do it... 

Those funds will go to building ~200 miles of wall.. That’s retarded. That is so insignificant it is laughable. The fact is we could spend $5B on security measures that stop drug flow through ports of entry and prevent visa overstays. That would be smart. That would be apolitical. Instead he has low IQ retards like you all gunned up thinking that the wall is the answer. I can’t even begin to explain the stupidity of thinking that’s the answer. 

As for the increase in numbers last year??? Sweet fuck guy... Think. When the rhetoric is turned up to max on closing the border, what is the likely response of people trying or wanting to get across? Hurry up and get across... Of course there would be an uptick. Unfortunately for you, in 20 years illegal crossings have dropped 90%. That isn’t cherry picking. Cherry picking would be picking one fucking year like you did. That shows your inability to reason with statistics. Cherry picking. Fucking moron Bahahaha. 

Anyone who thinks there is an emergency is a moron. End of story. 

Take a trip down here and see whats going on.

Then talk.

Just now, DAVE said:

Take a trip down here and see whats going on.

Then talk.

You don’t think I’ve been to the border? You think your two week trip makes you woke? You’ve already agreed with me on this, don’t backtrack now...

This isn’t saying border patrol doesn’t want it or there aren’t people coming across. This is saying that there are better uses of our money that will have more effect. This is saying the principle of faking an emergency to supercede the duly elected Congress of the United States is more of an emergency than the 90% reduced illegal crossings will ever be. 

• Like 1

If the liar in chief kept his word and Mexico was paying for the wall, we wouldn't be talking about this, or if he had the leadership skills to get the money when he had control of both house. An emergency of his imagination, is what we have.