Omar owns swamp creature

Anler

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Imagine that, the US government subverting some other government all while screaming about sanctity of elections! Fuck all you boot licking idiots, the dems are way worse than the house horrible reps or some shit...

You dumb fucks!

We are out there promoting democracy!!!!

We buy click bait adds like the Rooskies!  imagine, what if that’s all we did.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

That crazy racist CUNT married her brother :flush: that's all anyone needs to know about the terrorist POS 

Yah......just think. She's dumb enough to marry her brother and she's still considerably smarter than bootlicking pieces of fuck like you

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....I mean like blabbing about faggot 4 wheelers and double faggot redneck hilljack Nascar on a sled site. Now kill yourself you gummy sr faggot ass retard

:lol:

My next 4 wheeler will do 0 to 60 in 4.4.

:sniff:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

We are out there promoting democracy!!!!

We buy click bait adds like the Rooskies!  imagine, what if that’s all we did.  :lmao:

If click bait was all we did we'd call it advertising.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah......just think. She's dumb enough to marry her brother and she's still considerably smarter than bootlicking pieces of fuck like you

:wrong: but nobody's expecting much from a bipolar shitforbrains like you 

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You call her a POS...Abrams has been an entrenched POS for years...drain the swamp....right up there with Mexico paying for the wall.

I'd like to know what makes Omar a POS. All she did was call out pay to play from the wealthiest lobby in Washington. That act alone gets you labeled a bigot. That's how much power they have. It's good to know there is at least one Congress person who isn't bought and paid for. Whatever her politics are. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

I'd like to know what makes Omar a POS. All she did was call out pay to play from the wealthiest lobby in Washington. That act alone gets you labeled a bigot. That's how much power they have. It's good to know there is at least one Congress person who isn't bought and paid for. Whatever her politics are. 

Exactly...ask Zderspski as has been calling her that constantly. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Spot on......her and AOC are calling out bullshit and the mouthbreathers here are all whipped up buying into the coordinated establishment attacks on them for it 

Just now, f7ben said:

Spot on......her and AOC are calling out bullshit and the mouthbreathers here are all whipped up buying into the coordinated establishment attacks on them for it 

Like puppets on a string

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

She's just another muslim idiot spreading her tribal brand of hate and medieval ideology that has made the ME a complete cesspool.  But what's funny here, is...the clowns that back this shitty little religion because they are anti-semites//or even funnier, liberals.  :lol:  Oh how we stand on our own little hypocritical racist soapboxes screaming self righteousness at the top of our lungs.  She's but another discredited retard in the DC pool gathering another little disenfranchised group of haters with grievances in which nobody really cares to listen anymore.

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude...she's got no credibility.  She's another imbecilic religious zealot....of one of the worst religions ever created.  But I do like her doing her part to tear apart more of the Dem's little fascist movement.

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Zderpski is as dumb as dripper and dopo in case you hadn't noticed

BTW...you should really quit trying to call out others as "mouthbreathers" and idiots.  I'm not sure how you think your are actually perceived in here but....let me help you:

Benny Demotivator.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

If you faggots think those two CUNTs are puppeteers your as dumb and clueless and brain dead as we always knew you were :lmao:

No i was talking about you, faggot. :bc: