Omar owns swamp creature

Anler

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

She's just another muslim idiot spreading her tribal brand of hate and medieval ideology that has made the ME a complete cesspool.  But what's funny here, is...the clowns that back this shitty little religion because they are anti-semites//or even funnier, liberals.  :lol:  Oh how we stand on our own little hypocritical racist soapboxes screaming self righteousness at the top of our lungs.  She's but another discredited retard in the DC pool gathering another little disenfranchised group of haters with grievances in which nobody really cares to listen anymore.

Dude...she's got no credibility.  She's another imbecilic religious zealot....of one of the worst religions ever created.  But I do like her doing her part to tear apart more of the Dem's little fascist movement.

BTW...you should really quit trying to call out others as "mouthbreathers" and idiots.  I'm not sure how you think your are actually perceived in here but....let me help you:

Benny Demotivator.jpg

Let me explain something to you. There are about a half dozen people in here who's brains work at all. I almost universally agree with them. All of us see you as a fucking moron. That's the reality. You are basically snowrider right. Try harder dumbass....or kill yourself

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Let me explain something to you. There are about a half dozen people in here who's brains work at all. I almost universally agree with them. All of us see you as a fucking moron. That's the reality. You are basically snowrider right. Try harder dumbass....or kill yourself

You just need to make that into a meme or a gif to get your point across where they can understand it bro. Pictures, not words. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

You just need to make that into a meme or a gif to get your point across where they can understand it bro. Pictures, not words. :thumbsup:

I dont have the time....or the desire

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lmao:

This is excellent.  Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Two of my little duckies....where’s Moto?

:lmao:

13 hours ago, Momorider said:

That crazy racist CUNT married her brother :flush: that's all anyone needs to know about the terrorist POS 

Snacks says it's fake news  ... :pc:

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I'd like to know what makes Omar a POS. All she did was call out pay to play from the wealthiest lobby in Washington. That act alone gets you labeled a bigot. That's how much power they have. It's good to know there is at least one Congress person who isn't bought and paid for. Whatever her politics are. 

She just called out for de-funding of the DHS & ICE also ... :pc:

The other one is joining her ... :pc:

First Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), now Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) is calling for the defunding of ICE and DHS

Not even two months in office and these two new Muslim Brotherhood plants are demanding that congress cut all funding for Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) as well as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), mainly because they see these agencies as unfairly targeting Muslims, illegal and otherwise.

59 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The other one is joining her ... :pc:

First Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), now Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) is calling for the defunding of ICE and DHS

Not even two months in office and these two new Muslim Brotherhood plants are demanding that congress cut all funding for Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) as well as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), mainly because they see these agencies as unfairly targeting Muslims, illegal and otherwise.

fake news

Just now, awful knawful said:

You're not one of the half dozen!

:lol:

You're a mouth breathing fucking moron

And not a single person here would disagree.......UNCLE ZNUTTY OWNED YOUR FAGGOT ASS TI THE MAX

So, let’s rexap. AOC and Omar actually call out swamp like behavior and tell it like it is. They are ritards. Trump talks the big game on the campaign, yet doesn’t do shit about swampiness when he is the most powerful man in the world. Hero of the right. Noted. Jeeze, if only AOC and Omar had (r)’s after their names...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good.....fuck ICE and DHS. We dont need any more cops here

So nobody should protect against terrorists ... & we should just have open borders & let anybody & everybody in? :quaqmire:

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So, let’s rexap. AOC and Omar actually call out swamp like behavior and tell it like it is. They are ritards. Trump talks the big game on the campaign, yet doesn’t do shit about swampiness when he is the most powerful man in the world. Hero of the right. Noted. Jeeze, if only AOC and Omar had (r)’s after their names...

Holy fuckin dummy of a post ^^^  .... :crazy:

Just now, ford_428cj said:

So nobody should protect against terrorists ... & we should just have open borders & let anybody & everybody in? :quaqmire:

Holy fuckin dummy of a post ^^^  .... :crazy:

The day some methed out hilljack calls me a dummy, is a day I need to re-evaluate my life...

Demetrius-Nathaniel-Pitts-300x223.jpg

“Man who allegedly planned Cleveland terror attack indicted for threatening to kill Trump and family,” by Drew Scofield, 23ABCNews, February 13, 2019:

A Maple Heights, Ohio man who was previously indicted on federal charges for allegedly planning a terrorist attack in Cleveland last summer has now been charged with additional crimes, including threatening to kill President Donald Trump and his family.

The new indictment supersedes the previous one from January that charged Demetrius Nathaniel Pitts, 49, with attempting to provide material support to al-Qaida….

Pitts is a U.S. citizen who uses the aliases Abdur Raheem Rafeeq and Salah ad-Deen Osama Waleed. Authorities said they learned about Pitts in January 2017 following comments he posted on photographs of a possible jihad training camp, according to court documents….

According to the indictment, in June 2018, Pitts threatened to kidnap the president and cut off his head and hands. He also allegedly threatened Trump’s family. The indictment states Pitts said he would, “Kill his kids. Kill his daughter, son-in-law. Kill ‘em all. He (the president) come out ‘cause you start killing his kids, chop their heads off… you send his kids back.”

The false statements to law enforcement charges came down because authorities say Pitts allegedly lied to the FBI about not having knowledge of a planned terrorist attack on Cleveland last year. Pitts also allegedly denied talking with an undercover agent who he believed was a member of al-Qaida.

Authorities say Pitts talked extensively about his plans to carry out an attack with an undercover agent he believed was an al-Qaida “brother.”

“I’m trying to figure out something that would shake them up on the Fourth of July,” Pitts said. “What would hit them at their core? Blow up in the, have a bomb blow up in the Fourth of July parade.”

This muslim asshole wanted to blow up a fourth of july parade ... Ben says we don't need DHS ...  :wtf:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

**You need to learn some proper English, son.**

My English is lightyears ahead of your grasp on grunts and sub 70 IQ based words. 

Maybe learn some comprehension skills also btw - nobody gives a shit if the muslims are D or R.