Per the ultra left leaning MSNBC, it is preparing its viewers for a major let down

BOHICA

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I wasnt there. I dont know what questions were asked and I dont know what his answers were. 

How about you?  

i'm going by the words of people who were there, what we have learned since, and the other lies he and his father have told. oh, but i guess you weren't personally there for those lies either....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'm going by the words of people who were there, what we have learned since, and the other lies he and his father have told. oh, but i guess you weren't personally there for those lies either....

Who was there that said Jr lied to them.  Who specifically?  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i've paid too much attention to your dumb ass enough for awhile. bye. 

Dude. You make up BS stories here constantly. I just ask that you back some of them up. If that’s too much to ask then sure, take a hike. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Can you fucking imagine if all of this took place under a dem? All the evidence, all the firings, all the transplants of cronies with no experience in places to help alter the investigation, and now withholding the mueller report? The repukes would be up in arms, rightfully so. 

The hypocrisy is almost too much to handle at this point...

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

if the mueller report is withheld from the public, what say you? 

I will say protecting the political class.  both sides want Trump out of the way.  only way they hold of to protect them self 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

look you dumb shit. e-mails, private e-mail accounts, hard drives, etc have all been issues before hillary. the bush admin "lost" millions of e-mails. romney's admin destroyed hard drives before they left office. trump and ivanka have both been caught using inappropriate communication means. so spare me your BS about hillary's e-mails and the obama admin covering it all up. especially after the fbi did look into it, costing her the election. now start focusing on bigger problems, like our POS in the WH colluding with an enemy, while destroying our friendships, trusts and alliances with other countries in the process...

better yet, just stfu

:finger:

So now name calling when faced with your own hypocrisy. And yes they should all fry. Your precious Hillary too. But the thing with precious Hillary is she got caught and I mean caught with her dirty panties around her ankles. What she did was far worse than any of the other things you listed off.  

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 11:32 AM, Snoslinger said:

On 2/15/2019 at 11:34 AM, AKIQPilot said:

Who was there that said Jr lied to them.  Who specifically?  

TTT for @Snoslinger

Care to answer this simple question?  Or is this another one of your completely fabricated bullshit stories?

• Like 1

“Fabricated” :lol:

Maybe you should start paying more attention to real news, or at least learn how to find information. It is fact several people on the intel committee, who interviewed jr, said he had lied about things, including his responses about trump tower. Also, just a few weeks ago Schiff sent all these interview transcripts to mueller.

so now what? Are you going to laugh at Schiff? Ask more dumb questions? Well guess what? consider this your last response from me to them. 

@Snoslinger If you think for a minute that Mueller could prove Jr lied to him and wouldn't indict him you're beyond hope. That's all he had on anyone that he brought up on charges. Well except for 12 fictitious "russian" facebook trolls...  

7 minutes ago, JEFF said:

@Snoslinger If you think for a minute that Mueller could prove Jr lied to him and wouldn't indict him you're beyond hope. That's all he had on anyone that he brought up on charges. Well except for 12 fictitious "russian" facebook trolls...  

:lol:

1. The investigation is not over. More indictments are likely to come

2. You never go after the king pin, or anyone in his family, until the very end, after you have all the evidence you can get 

Do you seriously believe trump jr was honest with Congress? Gmafb

Damn near every week we learn more damaging information, and you clowns continue with the stupidity and defenses. It’s really amazing to watch. What makes it even more comical, is that you had no problem believing in fairy tales when it came to hillary. Pizzagate is likely the best example

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

1. The investigation is not over. More indictments are likely to come

2. You never go after the king pin, or anyone in his family, until the very end, after you have all the evidence you can get 

Do you seriously believe trump jr was honest with Congress? Gmafb

So you're saying we'll see indictments in 2024. Got it.