Per the ultra left leaning MSNBC, it is preparing its viewers for a major let down

BOHICA

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

It wouldn’t be disproven either ya dumb fuck 

this is what someone looks like starting to figure out he has been backing a loosing narrative for 2 years.

also realizing he needs to come up with some way to Welch   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

this is what someone looks like starting to figure out he has been backing a loosing narrative for 2 years.

Pretty much.

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s about the report not being released to the public not that it does not contain impeachable offenses.

The dumb just keep getting dumber here.

The only dumbass’s on this site are people that agree with you. You all pounded your chest for two years about Mueller and russia Collusion. It’s widely known and being widely reported that this didn’t happen. Now you’re trying to say the report will most likely contain impeachable offenses other than Russia Collusion. You are a clueless fucking ass clown. Just fucking admit you bought into a lie!!

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Hey dumb fuck, the bet was what mueller says. So if mueller and his report are silenced, why in the fuck would I lose the bet? Jesus Christ the stupidity in this place.

I’m the one who may get screwed again,. All kinds of evidence of collusion but because mueller can’t say anything, skidmark welches again. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

The only dumbass’s on this site are people that agree with you. You all pounded your chest for two years about Mueller and russia Collusion. It’s widely known and being widely reported that this didn’t happen. Now you’re trying to say the report will most likely contain impeachable offenses other than Russia Collusion. You are a clueless fucking ass clown. Just fucking admit you bought into a lie!!

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would like to hear it from Muellers mouth as well....fuck all this secrecy. The taxpayers have financed this whole damn thing so let's hear it.

Can you fucking imagine if all of this took place under a dem? All the evidence, all the firings, all the transplants of cronies with no experience in places to help alter the investigation, and now withholding the mueller report? The repukes would be up in arms, rightfully so. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Can you fucking imagine if all of this took place under a dem? All the evidence, all the firings, all the transplants of cronies with no experience in places to help alter the investigation, and now withholding the mueller report? The repukes would be up in arms, rightfully so. 

Of course  they would but none of them here will admit that. 

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The problem with this statement is, nothing actually happened.  The reason this report will never be released is the same reason many won't be that Trump said he'd release; it exposes the massive DC political fuckery...not just the Dems, which, have arguably concocted and conspired to use the DOJ and IC agencies in the largest political hackery ever but, also the R's which I'm sure have worked hard to keep up.

This whole fucking thing is a sham and if you stopped and were to be honest with yourself, you'd better be damn happy this Mueller report will never see the light of day.  I want it released.  I want it released in true, unredacted form.  I want names and actions described.  I also want the FISA reports released...also unredacted.  These releases will NEVER HAPPEN.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The problem with this statement is, nothing actually happened.  The reason this report will never be released is the same reason many won't be that Trump said he'd release; it exposes the massive DC political fuckery...not just the Dems, which, have arguably concocted and conspired to use the DOJ and IC agencies in the largest political hackery ever but, also the R's which I'm sure have worked hard to keep up.

This whole fucking thing is a sham and if you stopped and were to be honest with yourself, you'd better be damn happy this Mueller report will never see the light of day.  I want it released.  I want it released in true, unredacted form.  I want names and actions described.  I also want the FISA reports released...also unredacted.  These releases will NEVER HAPPEN.

It would be the end of the democrats if everything was released...

Just now, DAVE said:

It would be the end of the democrats if everything was released...

I'd sure as fuck bet there is more damning evidence in Mueller's report pointing at the Obama administration than anything.  I'd also bet that a lot of the investigation was stopped cold and stone walled as soon as it started heading in that direction.  Of all of Mueller's cronies (Obama and Hillary cronies) hired to dethrone Trump, none could find any path that didn't point to the Obama administration.  In other words, there was no evidence at all that would hold up in court that didn't include some manner of the Ex-Obama staff pleading "executive privilege"  under oath...and on television.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'd sure as fuck bet there is more damning evidence in Mueller's report pointing at the Obama administration than anything.  I'd also bet that a lot of the investigation was stopped cold and stone walled as soon as it started heading in that direction.  Of all of Mueller's cronies (Obama and Hillary cronies) hired to dethrone Trump, none could find any path that didn't point to the Obama administration.  In other words, there was no evidence at all that would hold up in court that didn't include some manner of the Ex-Obama staff pleading "executive privilege"  under oath...and on television.

My thoughts exactly...

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey dumb fuck, the bet was what mueller says. So if mueller and his report are silenced, why in the fuck would I lose the bet? Jesus Christ the stupidity in this place.

I’m the one who may get screwed again,. All kinds of evidence of collusion but because mueller can’t say anything, skidmark welches again. 

the look of someone who already knows his dreams are shattering before his eyes .

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

so now the great above the fray   Muller is in on the scam to not give the dems the redemption they have been praying for .

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Nothing has even happened yet and you and slinger are frothing all over shirts.

just comey firing, sessions firing, trump nut washer whitaker put in charge, now trump nut washer barr put in charge. both of whom believe a sitting president should not be indicted and both are against the mueller investigation, and have said so. then there's all the other evidence and indictments.

so yeah, nothing.........

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if the mueller report is withheld from the public, what say you? 

What should be said (realized) is that the report either couldn’t be completed or couldn’t be released due to the damage it would inflict in the public eye about the DC establishment.

But it will be skewed as anything but that by it not being released.

Money well spent, eh?

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just comey firing, sessions firing, trump nut washer whitaker put in charge, now trump nut washer barr put in charge. both of whom believe a sitting president should not be indicted and both are against the mueller investigation, and have said so. then there's all the other evidence and indictments.

so yeah, nothing.........

Nothing but corruption from your side....

So ya nothing.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I thought the Mueller report was going to put everyone named Trump in jail for a few decades. 

This seems like such a letdown. 

Wasnt Vince saying "patience" for the fucking 2 years or more?????