Per the ultra left leaning MSNBC, it is preparing its viewers for a major let down

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Looks like Snot is getting very close to owing some people some money.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/you-may-be-disappointed-mueller-report-n971601

Mueller has filed charges against 34 people and secured convictions of some of Trump's key former advisers. But none of the charges have accused anyone in Trumpworld of conspiring with the Russian intelligence operation to help Trump get elected in 2016. Nor has Mueller made any allegation that the president is compromised by Russia

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

MSNBC is staunchly neo-liberal. The far left hates them. You guys really have no idea that there is a huge difference between liberals and far leftists. It's hilarious.

They all get their "news" from Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh which means its all made up bullshit anyway. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

MSNBC is staunchly neo-liberal. The far left hates them. You guys really have no idea that there is a huge difference between liberals and far leftists. It's hilarious.

I’m guessing you have no idea why conservatives not only know the distinction, but are thrilled to pieces with the silly ideological slapfights they’re having with each other.  Keep up the good work tards.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

They all get their "news" from Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh which means its all made up bullshit anyway. 

Where do get your news from, a fucking Ouigi board?   Joy Behar?  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m guessing you have no idea why conservatives not only know the distinction, but are thrilled to pieces with the silly ideological slapfights they’re having with each other.  Keep up the good work tards.  :lol: 

Joy Behar isnt news either.. 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The Democrats called Tea Party vs. Establishment a slap fight too... Counting your chickens a little early there bud.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Joy Behar isnt news either.. 

She’s very regarded

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

The Democrats called Tea Party vs. Establishment a slap fight too... Counting your chickens a little early there bud.

Maybe.  Just talking shit.  :bc: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

She’s very regarded

Maybe.  Just talking shit.  :bc: 

I remember Liberals I talked to celebrating the "infighting" the over the Tea Party, I would always tell them my snowmobile forum based opposition research suggested it was a popular movement that could strengthen the party :lol: 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s about the report not being released to the public not that it does not contain impeachable offenses.

The dumb just keep getting dumber here.

Talk about dumb, triple negative sentence. Grammar much? Looks as if Jethro Bodine wrote it...

Edited by J. Jackson

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:

X2.  I mean....it’s full on dimentia TDS.  “It’s just not being released to the public.  That doesn’t mean there is no impeachable offenses!!!”

:lmao:

Yuh...chalked full of them!!!  They are just keeping it a secret!!!!

What a moron.

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Talk about dumb, triple negative sentence. Grammar much? Looks as if Jethro Bodine wrote it...

:lmao:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

no they are all voting for the exact same person . so no diff at all