Don Lemon just said....

Dave

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Really what collusion could have taken place?   Its laughable that somehow Trump helped obtain the DNC emails.   If and that's a big if someone from the Trump campaign asked Russia for dirt on Hillary how exactly is that collusion......her campaign did that very thing.  :lol:    

With everything else that goes on they are going to indict over facebook ads and wikileaks? I thought this was all part of campaigning? 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is Dopo trying to put me on team Slinger and MC? Dude has eaten too many paint chips

It’s looking like you and Smales are the ones eating the paint chips.  He wasnt even talking to or about you ffs.

Edited by DriftBusta

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Really what collusion could have taken place?   Its laughable that somehow Trump helped obtain the DNC emails.   If and that's a big if someone from the Trump campaign asked Russia for dirt on Hillary how exactly is that collusion......her campaign did that very thing.  :lol:    

:lol:

trying to change the bet again are ya? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fucking skidmark welcher

"the only way this could be collusion is if trump hacked, or helped hack, the dnc"

:lol:

I am not sure what the terms of you bet are but this collusion witch hunt is turning into a big turd. And you are still eating it.  :lol2:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am not sure what the terms of you bet are but this collusion witch hunt is turning into a big turd. And you are still eating it.  :lol2:

well the original bet, which i won but skidmark welched out of, was if trump or anyone in his admin met with russians to get dirt on hillary. they did.

seeing how we wasn't going to pay, i then accepted the next term, which was if mueller says trump or anyone in his admin colluded with russians. technically the jury is still out on that, but based on recent findings, i'm going to win again. but just like last time, i'm sure the asshole welcher will back out again. all over a measly $100 :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well the original bet, which i won but skidmark welched out of, was if trump or anyone in his admin met with russians to get dirt on hillary. they did.

seeing how we wasn't going to pay, i then accepted the next term, which was if mueller says trump or anyone in his admin colluded with russians. technically the jury is still out on that, but based on recent findings, i'm going to win again. but just like last time, i'm sure the asshole welcher will back out again. all over a measly $100 :lol:

Damn, Highmark got owned

:lies: 

When Mueller says there was collusion with Russians then you will win and im sure Highmark will pay up. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah right. just like he paid up last time when it was clear as day that i won....

Does the collusion have to do with the ellection?  

Meeting some Ukrainians about a realestate deal doesnt meet your definition of collusion does it? 

Edited by AKIQPilot