Don Lemon just said....

Dave

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Mueller was the hero of the left. Could do no wrong. Just wait for them to start turning on him... 

We'll see. I never bought the Russian collusion with what has been presented so far. Unless he has been keeping something under wraps. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

We'll see. I never bought the Russian collusion with what has been presented so far. Unless he has been keeping something under wraps. :dunno:

Barr is going to discuss what is going to be withheld from the public with Mueller...and what he is going to share with congress.....

This will be stupid slingers way out.

:lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Barr is going to discuss what is going to be withheld from the public with Mueller...and what he is going to share with congress.....

This will be stupid slingers way out.

There are alot of ancillary people dirty in this and they don't want to be exposed. That should tell you this is all bullshit right there. 

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

He doesn't think Trump was even smart enough to collude.

Poor slinger!

They have to call Trump stupid. The Collusion narrative is dead. They will turn to the low intelligence attacks now

7 hours ago, Anler said:

sure you didnt

hahahaha poor slingsnot.. and spinfuck

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Anler said:

Really what collusion could have taken place?   Its laughable that somehow Trump helped obtain the DNC emails.   If and that's a big if someone from the Trump campaign asked Russia for dirt on Hillary how exactly is that collusion......her campaign did that very thing.  :lol:    

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Can you post a link to the lemon statement, dumb Dave. Better yet, a video link? I’d like to decipher it for you, once again. Seeing how you always manage to miss points..... 

43 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Can you post a link to the lemon statement, dumb Dave. Better yet, a video link? I’d like to decipher it for you, once again. Seeing how you always manage to miss points..... 

:lol2:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

holy fuck. Another bomb was dropped yesterday showing collusion between Russia and the trump admin and here you dumb twats are going the other direction. 

Like what? You found Russia on a map?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Anler said:

I would love to have been the political consultant who dreamed up that word, he must’ve gotten paid a bundle. Obviously treason wouldn’t have flown because it was just so ridiculous, just like “collusion” was

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hate to break it to you Dopo but Anler never was on board with Russian Collusion.

He was talking to Slinger....  :bc: 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol2:

i love these threads. they show how dumb, dumb dave really is. 

so no link or video so i can own your ass again? or are you going to stick with the "lemon doesn't think there's collusion" narrative?

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i love these threads. they show you dumb, dumb dave really is. 

so no link or video so i can own your ass again? or are you going to stick with the "lemon doesn't think there's collusion" narrative?

Read the first post you idiot.

• Haha 1