Marijuana linked to higher rates of depression and suicide

Rod

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Weed can cause negative emotional disturbances. It can also trigger off schizophrenia. Several studies from around the globe has confirmed this. The first was a Japanese study. 

I never see anything in any of these studies regarding the possibility of self medication of existing mental illness. I don't see how anyone can trust the results when they're not even trying to account for this likely possibility.

Also, I do fully believe it can trigger schizophrenia. I'd like to see more information on how likely/unlikely it was for that schizophrenia to manifest later without weed use though.

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah.....and ice cream cones cause an increased risk of drowning too..........fucking gummymoron

coming from the guy living in the states with no liability insurance, i'll just ignore you.

7 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

coming from the guy living in the states with no liability insurance, i'll just ignore you.

Do you have liability insurance in case your fat ass has a heart attack and collapses onto a small child crushing them? Better chance of that than me being sued for a sled related issue

Edited by f7ben

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you have liability insurance in case your fat ass has a heart attack and collapses onto a small child crushing them? Better chance of that than me being sued for a sled related issue

LMAO good fucking luck running into someone while you're all liquored up and not getting sued. 

5 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

LMAO good fucking luck running into someone while you're all liquored up and not getting sued. 

Hasnt happened in 20 years to me or anyone I know. Kill yourself

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I never see anything in any of these studies regarding the possibility of self medication of existing mental illness. I don't see how anyone can trust the results when they're not even trying to account for this likely possibility.

Also, I do fully believe it can trigger schizophrenia. I'd like to see more information on how likely/unlikely it was for that schizophrenia to manifest later without weed use though.

This