Marijuana linked to higher rates of depression and suicide

Rod

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It seems everybody is on anti depressants nowadays. I think 80% of the women on my block are on them and out of them probably half of their kids are on something too. 

It’s the American way. Once general practitioners found that they could prescribe everyone needed them. And demanded them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s the American way. Once general practitioners found that they could prescribe everyone needed them. And demanded them. 

ANd the pharma distributers love em for it.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Correlation is not causation. It's equally, if not more, likely the depression leads to the pot use. Anyone who sees this and goes, "weed causes depression in teens!" is a fucking idiot.

Weed can cause negative emotional disturbances. It can also trigger off schizophrenia. Several studies from around the globe has confirmed this. The first was a Japanese study. 

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

It seems everybody is on anti depressants nowadays. I think 80% of the women on my block are on them and out of them probably half of their kids are on something too. 

love my anti depressant  i don't fly off the handle anymore,  no significant panic attacks

• Like 1