Lunatic

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m impressed with how he held his shit together. He didn’t even look upset. Casually reached up and pulled the guy’s cap off. Stopped the fight cold. Priceless. 

Yes.  Being bitch popped while holding his cooll was neat.  No fucking way he was gonna let any “toxic masculinity” deep into his system.  He really showed him!

:lol:

I hope he used he video to show his sons the proper way to handle being treated like a little bitch.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  Being bitch popped while holding his cooll was neat.  No fucking way he was gonna let any “toxic masculinity” deep into his system.  He really showed him!

I hope he used he video to show his sons the proper way to handle being treated like a little bitch.

He did great. Showed he had nothing to prove to a demented old man. Of course your ego on the other hand.... 

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He did great. Showed he had nothing to prove to a demented old man. Of course your ego on the other hand.... 

You’d just sit there and let that retard bang you around?  Then, on the drive to your Jew-jotsoo lesson, you can listen to some self help tape about how righteous it is to turn the other cheek and how that man feels bad now.

:lmao:

I’d have beaten the fuck out of that old man.  The alternative of laying in bed that night knowing I did nothing and somehow trying to convince myself it was the right thing to do would make me want to kill myself.  And I should.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You’d just sit there and let that retard bang you around?  Then, on the drive to your Jew-jotsoo lesson, you can listen to some self help tape about how righteous it is to turn the other cheek and how that man feels bad now.

:lmao:

I’d have beaten the fuck out of that old man.  The alternative of laying in bed that night knowing I did nothing and somehow trying to convince myself it was the right thing to do would make me want to kill myself.  And I should.

It’s not good to lay in bed with bad thoughts. Sorry.