Omar

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We won this country from Natives and forced marched them into camps from sea to sea. No one talks about it like a genocide, but it sure was. We rounded up and killed tens of thousands becuase they were “savages”. If Germany would have won, it isn’t hard to think that time wouldn’t have rounded the edges of their genocide. Winners write history, whether you like it or not. 

Good post. 

Look at Germany today. Hard to believe it’s the same country. They have more open immigration policies than the US. 

They appear far less racist in their policies than the US so who knows how they would have acted if they won. 

Weird to think that the whole Middle East thing may not have been an issue if the Nazi’s won 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Good post. 

Look at Germany today. Hard to believe it’s the same country. They have more open immigration policies than the US. 

They appear far less racist in their policies than the US so who knows how they would have acted if they won. 

Weird to think that the whole Middle East thing may not have been an issue if the Nazi’s won 

Stalin would have took out the nazis.

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Stalin would have took out the nazis.

Are you saying communism works?

Hitler may have had more resources to throw at Russia without the US to contend with.  

That splitting your forces thing was a dumb move. It took 60 years for someone to make that stupid mistake.  Cough cough GWB  

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Good post. 

Lol I lived in Germany for a bit. They are pretty fucking racist haha. Same with the Italians. Minorities there are second class citizens. It’s weird. You just don’t hear about it becuase their minority populations are nowhere near ours. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

everytime the palestinians have been given a chance they start killing and Israel will never allow that to stand.  Right or wrong what happened to the jews in WW2 effects all of their actions in a quest to make sure that never happens again.  

It is a miracle that the Israeli have not pushed out the Palestinians completely at this point. I think the Jews have a soft spot in their hearts for the Palestinians or they would have been sent packing years ago.

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol I lived in Germany for a bit. They are pretty fucking racist haha. Same with the Italians. Minorities there are second class citizens. It’s weird. You just don’t hear about it becuase their minority populations are nowhere near ours. 

Having spent some time in Germany I can say taken as a whole they can be quite frightening. 

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nailed it. I spent several weeks in Germany last year. They seemed very racist in my experience. 

59 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The northern and southern Italians fucking hate each other. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

All of Europe is racist. Even here in the Chicagoland area we have a very diverse group of people. Pollacks, Croatians, serbians, Irish, asians, arabs, etc.. They all kind of stick together and a pretty inclusive. They dont like their children who are 1st generation Americans to even marry outside of their ethnicity. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Hitler may have had more resources to throw at Russia without the US to contend with.  

That splitting your forces thing was a dumb move. It took 60 years for someone to make that stupid mistake.  Cough cough GWB  

The Germans were beating the fuck out of the Soviets until winter hit and they were stranded in the middle of Russia with no way to get resources. If Stalin would have tried to invade Germany he would have been slaughtered. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The northern and southern Italians fucking hate each other. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is true.  The North can't stand the freeloaders in the South.

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

True. For very good reasons too. 

My dad is from northern Italy and my mom from Sicily. :lol: 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I dont know how you got that from what I said....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

The Germans were beating the fuck out of the Soviets until winter hit and they were stranded in the middle of Russia with no way to get resources. If Stalin would have tried to invade Germany he would have been slaughtered. 

That was such a huge fuck up by Hitler.