National debt hits $22 trillion signaling Titanic like ending

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Record revenues and tax collection for the government.  Crazy how much more we are spending

Gotta pay for illegals, gotta pay for HC, gotta pay for green house gas emissions, gotta bail out GM, gotta bail out the banks, gotta be the policemen of the world.  It never stops and some people keep thinking we need to keep voting these fucks back into office.

• Platinum Contributing Member

$25,400 per person when including state and local taxes.   Beyond out of control.   Ave almost 5% increase a year since 2000.  

Over $2200 PER PERSON just on defense.   That's fucked.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

$25,400 per person when including state and local taxes.   Beyond out of control.   Ave almost 5% increase a year since 2000.  

Over $2200 PER PERSON just on defense.   That's fucked.  

They should implement a one time buyout. Pay for your share of the debt and you don't have to pay taxes for the rest of your life. Then we invade canadastan and take their oil to pay the rest. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

They should implement a one time buyout. Pay for your share of the debt and you don't have to pay taxes for the rest of your life. Then we invade canadastan and take their oil to pay the rest. 

I like it. While we are at it, we can disband all Canadian hockey teams just out of spite. 

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

spot on,  i would happily buy out my share and my kids for even a 30-40-50% cut in my future tax rate