Dems, their own worst enemy

Why in the hell would you bring up late term abortions, and some crazy green energy proposal that the majority of the country will not favor, when the next election is around the corner?

fucking idiots just handed the repukes two major weapons to use against them in the next election. Neither topic should have been brought up, especially the late term abortion stuff. 

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

McConnell, the same douchebag who didn’t want a vote on the wall the other week, now wants to have a vote on the green energy plan. Brilliant move. If dems were smart theyd vote no. 

Agreed. Anyone that votes for that new green deal is screwed. It will be used against them to show they’re out of touch with reality. You know, like that AOC lady is.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Not when the repukes will continue to talk about it

They finally have something to talk about that isn't Trump related sure but 20+ months until the election I'm sure they will go back on the defensive soon enough.  

Just now, Edmo said:

Agreed. Anyone that votes for that new green deal is screwed. It will be used against them to show they’re out of touch with reality. You know, like that AOC lady is.

She reminds me of noggin and his anti-capitalism nonsense .rather than work towards getting some things that will help an agenda, they’ll destroy any hopes of even getting close

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

She reminds me of noggin and his anti-capitalism nonsense .rather than work towards getting some things that will help an agenda, they’ll destroy any hopes of even getting close

Exactly. Being so extreme is a losing strategy. While there may be some good ideas in there you went too far.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Exactly. Being so extreme is a losing strategy. While there may be some good ideas in there you went too far.

Exactly what I and others have said all along about AOC's initiative...certain intellectuals here said we were scared and not aiming high. 

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly what I and others have said all along about AOC's initiative...certain intellectuals here said we were scared and not aiming high. 

Yea but Vince is not real bright. You have to take his thoughts with a grain of salt. :bc: 

45 minutes ago, Edmo said:

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Maybe someday Democrats will learn that bourgeois elections don't change shit and we can finally get on with killing all the billionaires and seizing the means of production.

You mean like this Ed^^^^^^^

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agreed especially when they have some good moderate candidates they can run for President.

Who are these moderate democrats? Other than Joe Manchin and Biden, I can't think of any notable ones. :dunno: 

1 minute ago, rump-rider said:

Who are these moderate democrats? Other than Joe Manchin and Biden, I can't think of any notable ones. :dunno: 

Tulsi Gabbard and Amy Klobuchar for starters.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

X2.  Been noticing that for a while.  One of those rare times when Slinger and I agree.  His party has gone far left and I don’t think the American public is on board with that.

Well  surprise,  surprise, surprise,,,   someone has come to understand what the majority of us have for quite some time now.      or is starting to anyway.

they arent bright enough to see the evil ways they perpetuate.  blind ignorance.

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Well  surprise,  surprise, surprise,,,   someone has come to understand what the majority of us have for quite some time now.      or is starting to anyway.

they arent bright enough to see the evil ways they perpetuate.  blind ignorance.

Best post yet. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, old indy said:

Not a surprise at all...hes just preparing for the inevitable beatings ahead for him.

:lol:

• Like 1

They’ve been shooting themselves in the foot since hillary hijacked the party.

they need to drop all this Russia BS and focus on building a platform that people want. Since the last election they’ve been successful in losing the Latino and union vote.  If an election were to be held today trump would win by a wider margin 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

They’ve been shooting themselves in the foot since hillary hijacked the party.

they need to drop all this Russia BS and focus on building a platform that people want. Since the last election they’ve been successful in losing the Latino and union vote.  If an election were to be held today trump would win by a wider margin 

Ive said this from the beginning....and slingers response was always this.. 

:lol: