Dems admit no collusion.

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy shit... Honestly, you have to be trying to be this illiterate. 

lol fat thumb little phone keyboard 

and on a side note any one know why won't my picture files load any longer 

but if I screen shot same pic store it in the same file it will load? 

Screenshot_20190212-210537.jpg

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

DERP DERP DERP!!!

Omg. I’m not setting up a medieval fighting position. It’s Tourettes. Your fat thumbs mess that up? 

nop not that one but I do have the basics like who and this .just lacking the caring to prof before clicking submit 

have never claimed for a second to have any spelling skills ever . have said many times I paid or traded  for every  paper I ever needed to turn in after HS . The first person I ever hired was a office manager with a English major  

I know my weaknesses and my strong points just dont give  FUCK on the web on any forum not using my or my business name. those pages are all proofed  

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

nop not that one but I do have the basics like who and this .just lacking the caring to prof before clicking submit 

have never claimed for a second to have any spelling skills ever . have said many times I paid or traded  for every  paper I ever needed to turn in after HS . The first person I ever hired was a office manager with a English major  

I know my weaknesses and my strong points just dont give  FUCK on the web on any forum not using my or my business name. those pages are all proofed  

What language was that? Seriously couldn’t understand it. Why would anyone take someone’s opinion who is, no bullshit, too stupid to string a sentence together? 

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What language was that? Seriously couldn’t understand it. Why would anyone take someone’s opinion who is, no bullshit, too stupid to string a sentence together? 

not sure why. but a lot of people pay extremely well for my expertise designs and  opinion.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What language is "derp"?   Childish or millennial?