Welcome to the new FreedomSledder.com

31 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Most of the JamStock crew had a bad taste in their mouth from how things went down. 

A bad taste over a guy burning it down for health issues........ what the fuck man that is taking this internet stuff way to serious.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Most of the JamStock crew had a bad taste in their mouth from how things went down. 

Guys that hold a grudge like that are assholes deep down :nuts: but assholes outnumber non assholes in most of society, so we deal with them 

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A bad taste over a guy burning it down for health issues........ what the fuck man that is taking this internet stuff way to serious.

I don't want to drag it out so no further comment. :bc:

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Most of the JamStock crew are nothing but a bunch of Drama Queens, just like the ECDL club ( east coast dick lickers for you HCS guys)    They will fit in perfectly with them over on TeamButtPlugs.com

More like

:news:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't miss the drama queens one iota.  Most are such thin skinned pussies they need their own playground because they can't hang with the big boys.  When/if they grow a pair on the butt plug site they can come over here and get their asses handed to them again.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I don't miss the drama queens one iota.  Most are such thin skinned pussies they need their own playground because they can't hang with the big boys.  When/if they grow a pair on the butt plug site they can come over here and get their asses handed to them again.  

So lame and worn out and frankly just fucking boring.:lame::flush:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I think they just got tired of slapping you around, I mean when everyone found out you actually have mental deficiencies the beatings you were getting became much less enjoyable. :lol::snack::bc:

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nobody likes you and your middle school threats.

No doubt, Angry Janitor Guy is all puffy chested walking around like he owns the place when he wont even meet up with members here because he seems to need to move alot of pool tables. :lol::bc:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

So lame and worn out and frankly just fucking boring.:lame::flush:

You're one of the poster boys for team butt plug.  Stay over there with the whiners :bc: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

4 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Rob has zero to do with this site.... Refusing to come here because you're mad at him seems highly illogical.

I don't get it.

Forum wars are gayer than dance fighting.

You can only post on one forum?

How come a lot of these other members don't step up and post, instead of lurking around the same five or so people.

It is the same posts, same insults, day after day.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don't get it.

Forum wars are gayer than dance fighting.

You can only post on one forum?

How come a lot of these other members don't step up and post, instead of lurking around the same five or so people.

It is the same posts, same insults, day after day.

There is a lot of truth right there.  Lol.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is a lot of truth right there.  Lol.

Yeah, but fighting on a forum is a lot less work and takes less rehearsing.

West side story gay.gif

Edited by Zambroski

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but fighting on a forum is a lot less work and takes less rehearsing.

West side story gay.gif

lol.

That is exactly how I picture it...............You are on the Freedom sledder/ hcs.............LETS DANCE!!!!!!!

EDIT; must be read with gay/ Hispanic accent.

Edited by Cold War

Just now, Cold War said:

lol.

That is exactly how I picture it...............You are on the Freedom sledder/ hcs.............LETS DANCE!!!!!!!

:lol:  Yep...some seriously funny shit.  I enjoy it.  I think I sprained a hamstring yesterday though.  :sad:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Most all say shit went to hell after you joined Taintrider, you might be the glue that keeps those guys together :nuts: 

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How about a FS vs HCS ride event then?  No dancing though. 

Do enough members here have sleds for that?  Do we need to rent some?  And even then...FS'ers prolly can't ride for shit and I do not want to spend the day bobbing down the trail at the speed of fucking smell.  

:stirthepot:  :rockernana:

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Do enough members here have sleds for that?  Do we need to rent some?  And even then...FS'ers prolly can't ride for shit and I do not want to spend the day bobbing down the trail and the speed of fucking smell.  

:stirthepot:  :rockernana:

Looking to get banned eh? :nuts: