Arctic Cat....Pffft..

Just now, racinfarmer said:

That is why the prices raised for pretty much everyone and there were plenty of leftover 18 R-XC's to go around.

Everyone is whoring them out now. I think they have hit a wall with prices. When 2 months into the season they are $3000 off MSRP people have to know they are getting juiced. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Everyone is whoring them out now. I think they have hit a wall with prices. When 2 months into the season they are $3000 off MSRP people have to know they are getting juiced. 

Polaris was whoring out their sled for XC racing.  I'll try to pry around and see what a couple guys were getting them for, but I bet it was less then Cat's offering.  

The hay days days of CC racing. I-500.

1990       Kirk Hibbert (Arctic Cat)

1991       Jack Struthers (Polaris)

1992       Jack Struthers (Polaris)

1993       Kirk Hibbert (Arctic Cat)

1994       Jack Struthers (Polaris)

https://www.snowmobilehalloffame.com/snowmobile-hall-of-fame-inductees/jack-struthers/

image.png.2ecb810b445de667ddd843e191bd2d0b.png

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Polaris was whoring out their sled for XC racing.  I'll try to pry around and see what a couple guys were getting them for, but I bet it was less then Cat's offering.  

Racers should have bought the Polaris, it's a great sled. 

The year I applied to Polaris, it was almost $600 and included dealer delivery.  Cat would have been $400 for that for a almost $1000 difference.  

Poo is the better bargain. :bc:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Poo is the better bargain. :bc:

It is, and probably as good or better support on them too.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Racers aren't out there paying and searching for "fun factor".  They want a podium spot and an ace racing team helping them get there.

:lmao:

USXC captions.jpg

It'll be interesting to see what the next 6-12 months has in store for the Cat racing program.

46 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

They should be free :lol: 

BAZINGA!!!  :lmao:

:bc:

45 minutes ago, DAVE said:

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The new arctic cat 850 is supposed to rock 

You know, for a man who doesn’t fancy himself as a 850 hypersled class fan....you sure do seem to follow them.

Sup?

:lol2:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BAZINGA!!!  :lmao:

:bc:

You know, for a man who doesn’t fancy himself as a 850 hypersled class fan....you sure do seem to follow them.

Sup?

:lol2:

The ski doo 850 is a joke. The Polaris one is interesting. AC should go straight to 900 though cause wtf is an 850 anyway 

It is, and probably as good or better support on them too.  

It'll be interesting to see what the next 6-12 months has in store for the Cat racing program.

It’s always interesting...wth all brands.  It seems Cat is still the only one that gives a fuck about winning in all of the racing series though.

Doo...all eggs in SX this year.  Nothing in XC..or anywhere else.  But fuck me..OWNING SX!!!!!

Poo...sleds can’t compete in SX this year but are doubling down in XC.  Doing well too....especially the lake races.

Cat...trying to beat last year’s historic record in podiums.  Also, Textron said they are “all in” with Team Arctic so..  :dunno: