A record 7 million Americans are 3 months behind on their car payments, a red flag for the economy

• Platinum Contributing Member

Of course the data doesn't say what % is 2nd, 3rd, 4th vehicle.   Wonder what % of that is the only car they have?   Probably pretty high considering most are pretty young.  

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I own 4 cars. 

When my kids were still home we had 7, one was a plow truck and 2 were collector cars we rarely drove, all were licensed and insured, now wife and I have 3 4X4 trucks.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I own 4 cars. 

3 and one is going bye, bye as soon as its fixed.   Anyone want a 1990 Jeep Wrangler with a 383 stroker in it.   About 400 HP.  :pc:

Cars are not my toy of choice.   

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

When did you get a ranger?

That belongs to the Bar owner down the road, that day we were doing some trail work on the Tuscobia trail..my 2 ATV's in the pic have been replaced now with 2 1000 XP's.

Edited by XCR1250

Just now, XCR1250 said:

The belongs to the Bar owner down the road, that day we were doing some trail work on the Tuscobia trail..my 2 ATV's in the pic have been replaced now with 2 1000 XP's.

:bc:

I tore the rear diff out of my ranger last thursday.

:lol:

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Well that's quite a few miles, I believe the most I ever put on was a bit over 8,000 then either sold or traded up. I might keep these longer this time.

I bought it off a buddy for cheap a few months ago to sell down here and make a few bucks on it...ive decided to keep it for around the house. I was also planning to get a maverick x3 down here but pricing is stupid new and used...and dealers wont budge...were talking 6k difference in price after exchange.