Oh those pesky emails

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honestly the FBI was convinced Clinton was going to be potus and they were shitting bricks for their jobs and honestly maybe even their lives.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scored.   Imagine the rath Clinton would have brought down on those trying to convict her.   Trump's a fucking puppy dog compared to the Clinton machine.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But, "Obama's administration had ZERO indictments".  :lol: 

Most corrupt admin in US history.

Absolutely.  The scary part is it a good portion of the country hasn’t  been able to connect those dots

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Seems to me they forget the tarmac meeting where they just talked golf and grandkids for 1/2 hour.  :lol:  

She should have resigned on the spot and faced sanctions.  They both knew better......and besides.....talk about collusion.   And again a good portion of the country seems oblivious to just what and abuse of power and violation of law that was 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Absolutely.  The scary part is it a good portion of the country hasn’t  been able to connect those dots

She should have resigned on the spot and faced sanctions.  They both knew better......and besides.....talk about collusion.   And again a good portion of the country seems oblivious to just what and abuse of power and violation of law that was 

Don't shit yourself, she was taking orders from the WH.  She told Comey to call it a "matter" instead of an investigation then 'Ol Jimmy did the rest for them hosting that press conference slamming Clinton then saying no credible prosecutor would file charges.   Sorry Jim not your call to make.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Don't shit yourself, she was taking orders from the WH.  She told Comey to call it a "matter" instead of an investigation then 'Ol Jimmy did the rest for them hosting that press conference slamming Clinton then saying no credible prosecutor would file charges.   Sorry Jim not your call to make.  

And if we had an honest media the public likely would have brought the pressure to bear.  But we can’t knock the messiah off his lofty perch and tarnish his legacy.  Agree 100% btw.  I also don’t think the country will ever come together until the corruption is confronted.  It’s not ok.

You guys act like there is some epic battle of good vs. evil in Washington and the repubs and Democrats are duking it out for the good of all America. These fuckers are all friends behind closed doors. Why hasn't Trump appointed new directors and special investigators to get to the bottom of the swamp? Right...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

You guys act like there is some epic battle of good vs. evil in Washington and the repubs and Democrats are duking it out for the good of all America. These fuckers are all friends behind closed doors. Why hasn't Trump appointed new directors and special investigators to get to the bottom of the swamp? Right...

image.thumb.png.f52a1ddd00306451038dbb1f8a5bc99c.png

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not how I see it, and other than general platform positions, I don’t like Republicans anymore than Democrats.  He has appointed plenty of new people,  they still have to work within the existing structures and people already in place. I’m not trying to make excuses, but it’s not that easy. And no I don’t have thensolution either, other than shining as much light as possible on all of it.  There is a reason 12 of the 15 richest counties in the country surround Washington DC.

Edited by DriftBusta

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

:goodpost:

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

question for rigid, since it's his thread....

in your own words, what was wrong with all this......

@Rigid1

Shitty people do shitty things, and there is a whole lotta shitty people in that piece .

What's yours?? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i was hoping for more specifics.....

The article lays out the specifics, mine cuts to the point..

What's yours? Obviously you will be very specific..😊

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm guessing you don't have a fucking clue as usual, it just "sounded good"...

Lol,..so no opinion, got it

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i asked you first. you started the thread, thinking something done was awful. if you don't want to discuss specifics, that's fine. i'm pretty sure i know why.

Are you like 10??:lol:

I answered, then asked you yours??, and you didn't,.. you just tried to bait me into a Slinger vortex....but no worries bro,  I don't really care what your justification of this is.. It's sure to be one sided and lame as fuck anyway .

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"FBI scrambled to respond to Hillary Clinton lawyer amid Weiner laptop review, newly released emails show"

is this a bad thing? 

I'd think it's bad that Weiner had classified emails of Hillary's on his child sex computer, that he is not authorized to have..But Hillary never sent anything like that remember..:true:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Conducting state dept business on a private unsecured server. Exactly, whats the problem here? 

The real issue for me is why would you do that unless you had something to hide? The fact that the drives were wiped clean is all I need to know.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Edmo said:

The real issue for me is why would you do that unless you had something to hide? The fact that the drives were wiped clean is all I need to know.

Definitely an ethics issue there. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'd think it's bad that Weiner had classified emails of Hillary's on his child sex computer, that he is not authorized to have..But Hillary never sent anything like that remember..:true:

Slinger :owned:

Again.