Labrador man suing after his Skidoo burned up

Poncho

23 minutes ago, Poncho said:

His $26,000.00 Skidoo burned up in Happy Valley, I know, I know, a retard for buying a Doo, but really 26k...it had been back to the dealer numerous times before it burned up...lol

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/labrador-man-snowmobile-caught-fire-1.5014106

Happy Valley?  Really?  Newfies aren't too smart.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

With a 5K rifle and 5K camera strapped on for the ride :dunno: 

Curlew bought the  $26,000 machine from Notre Dame Recreation, a local dealership, and said it hadn't been working properly for awhile.

He had brought it back to the dealer several times in the week before the fire, and said the technicians couldn't tell him what was wrong

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Curlew bought the  $26,000 machine from Notre Dame Recreation, a local dealership, and said it hadn't been working properly for awhile.

He had brought it back to the dealer several times in the week before the fire, and said the technicians couldn't tell him what was wrong

10k freight charge up there? :guzzle:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Momorider said:

10k freight charge up there? :guzzle:

When I was looking for a small 90 cc atv for my son years ago I found a place in Markham or Newmarket who were advertising the cheapest prices around. The prices wer so good compared to other places I called to see what the OTD final price would be. All said and done, another $1500+ was added to price so I asked how they came to that conclusion? The guy told me they charge $700 to PDI it. I said, a 90 cc atv and you charge $700?!?! Needless to say, I told them to pound salt. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, irv said:

When I was looking for a small 90 cc atv for my son years ago I found a place in Markham or Newmarket who were advertising the cheapest prices around. The prices wer so good compared to other places I called to see what the OTD final price would be. All said and done, another $1500+ was added to price so I asked how they came to that conclusion? The guy told me they charge $700 to PDI it. I said, a 90 cc atv and you charge $700?!?! Needless to say, I told them to pound salt. 

Should have said you would put gas and oil in it and the handle bars on yourself :flush:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, irv said:

Was it a china atv?

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Was it a china atv?

Nope, a Suzuki from a Suzuki dealer in Markham or Newmarket. Fuckers were clearly misleading with their ad but I bet they sucked a few in. The guy did not and I mean did not want to give the OTD price over the phone but I told him if he didn't, there was no way I was driving all that way to look at one. 

• Sad 1

When I was looking for a sxs I thought I'd go to where I bought the sleds. They didn't have the 50" Maverick in stock but had the 60" which we got a quote for. We went to another dealer that had a 50" that we sat in and decided on the 60". The 1st dealer said n/c for pdi/ freight but the sxs was $1100 more than dealer #2.  The 2nd dealer charged $950 pdi/ freight and gave us a discount on all the acc we put on and we got out the door saving some money. Don't lie and think your the only fkn game in town just lost any future business from us

• Like 2