52/92

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Trumps approval rating/percent of media reporting on him thats negative 

after the dems dropped we admit we're crazy and out of touch new green deal trump is almost a lock for 2020. You can thank a dem 

The Dems still blame Russia for their loss.  They don't see their activities at all being part of their problem and, why Trump's base is digging their heels in even deeper..

They really need leadership over there.  It's getting even more fun to watch them try to keep their little corrals under control....the gates are open and the braying jackasses are running off into the fields and taking little hoards with them.  I just love AOC.  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

The Dems still blame Russia for their loss.  They don't see their activities at all being part of their problem and, why Trump's base is digging their heels in even deeper..

They really need leadership over there.  It's getting even more fun to watch them try to keep their little coral under control....the gates are open and the braying jackasses are running off into the fields and taking little hoards with them.  I just love AOC.  :lol: 

You know thats pretty much spot on.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They really need leadership over there.  It's getting even more fun to watch them try to keep their little corrals under control....the gates are open and the braying jackasses are running off into the fields and taking little hoards with them.  I just love AOC.  :lol: 

they keep letting her be  a mouth peace and trump wont even have o try to get re elected 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well half of the population is below average, so there's that...

Neal

Average of what?  How can you take half from the numbers average and still have an average line?  :lmao: 

But, I'll play.  Let's call them semi-retarded.  Let's say "half' of the population qualify.  Right now, 70-80% of that half are on the left.  You do the math on the remainder.

Hai Neal!!!!  ::hay: