South Korea signs deal to pay more for U.S. troops

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

The point of that thread went over your head, like most things. Keep searching though :lol:

You will weasel your way out of anything...

Your big day is coming though....

:lol:

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Typical dumb Dave. 

1. Make up a lie. 

2 Double down on the lie

3 post something that doesn’t back up the lie and claim it does.

4 rinse and repeat. 

He said he wasnt worried about nk...but yet he started a thread about it.

:owned:

17 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

We are there primarily for our interest dufus, not theirs

Yes we are. :bc:  

We have thousands of troops and project managers in SK building Camp Humphereys. Humphereys is a massive joint base about 100km southwest of Seoul. These US Service members are working, training and getting paid by SK to build a new state of the art Army/AF base and to be ready to deploy anywhere in the region to protect US interests. 

The US needs a presence in the region to protect our interests. In this case SK is paying for half of the expense. 

44 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You must be worried about a lot of things. The way you post on so many topics. You must be scared shitless of immigrants. 

29 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Dave owned the fuck out of snot. Again 

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Emphasis on "Again" :guzzle: 

Two of the Posse who think telling lies is ownage. 

I guess that’s why you dumbfucks keep lying. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You must be worried about a lot of things. The way you post on so many topics. You must be scared shitless of immigrants. 

I didnt start a topic earlier worrying....about something i said later that Im not worrying about.

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

point of that thread, since you're too dumb to figure it out:

get trumpsters to commit to specifics of what it would take to get a "win" with NK. you know, something different than the usual - like rolling with whatever trump does and then call it a win afterwards, regardless of the outcome 

why? because here we are and nothing has changed with NK, yet everyone think trump has a win. even though they're still making nukes, and still the threat they were prior to trump.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

point of that thread, since you're too dumb to figure it out:

get trumpsters to commit to specifics of what it would take to get a "win" with NK. you know, something different than the usual - like rolling with whatever trump does and then call it a win afterwards, regardless of the outcome 

why? because here we are and nothing has changed with NK, yet everyone think trump has a win. even though they're still making nukes, and still the threat they were prior to trump.

Pretty clear what the US is looking for out of NK. And it’s the last thing NK wants to do. So it’s going to take some time and it might not work. Just like the last several attempts by others before him.

I think what bothers you the most are the overly optimistic comments from Trump. Get over it.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Pretty clear what the US is looking for out of NK. And it’s the last thing NK wants to do. So it’s going to take some time and it might not work. Just like the last several attempts by others before him.

I think what bothers you the most are the overly optimistic comments from Trump. Get over it.

what "bothers" me is how easily trumpsters are influenced. all it took was word from trump that all is safe with NK, even though nothing had changed. trumpsters have a whole different level of what's acceptable and what isn't when it comes to their savior. just like the new nafta deal. at the end of the day, it's damn near the same thing that we had in place originally. 

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what "bothers" me is how easily trumpsters are influenced. all it took was word from trump that all is safe with NK, even though nothing had changed. trumpsters have a whole different level of what's acceptable and what isn't when it comes to their savior. just like the new nafta deal. at the end of the day, it's damn near the same thing that we had in place originally. 

And your partisan reaction is exactly the opposite.

“Damn near the same”

”nothing has changed”

Tells me there’s gullible sheep on both sides. The truth lies somewhere in the middle, as it always does.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

wtf? 

No more rockets fly over japan.

No more openly testing nukes.

Toned down the rhetoric.

Thats not progress? That’s not a step in the right direction. Please.

Just now, Edmo said:

No more rockets fly over japan.

No more openly testing nukes.

Toned down the rhetoric.

Thats not progress? That’s not a step in the right direction. Please.

ah, so trump stirs up the hornets nest, then when things calm down he gets some credit for it? 

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

ah, so trump stirs up the hornets nest, then when things calm down he gets some credit for it? 

They’re talking. That’s a good thing. 

Same with the China trade stuff. Nothing concrete yet, may not happen. But at least they’re talking.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

liek i said, talking wasn't an option pre-trump. 

FYI I cheered when Obama said he would talk to anyone. Thought it was a good idea. Still do. DGAF whether that’s a popular opinion or not.