dem Rise In Anti - Semitic Hate Within The Party , nasty pisslousy And her Top Henchdems Condem , Fear Loss Of Donors Dollars

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Educate himself....please....and ruin one of his deeply held partisan hack falsehoods......never!!!!!!😂

We are never too old to learn. I just thought he might be tired of the fake news narratives. I guess its only fake if you dont agree with it. 

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re so smart you should run for office.  You have throat gargled on alt left dogma.  Again , not buying.

Of course you're not, if you didn't write off all criticism of the US-Israel relationship as anti-semitism then you'd have to defend Israel's appalling behavior as well as the corrupt nature of AIPAC's lobbying.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’d question why the Palestian raped and stabbed the innocent young Israeli girl just this week, and I’m sure you’d point out that Palestinians are taught to hate and kill Jews since birth.  Or would you?

Maybe if Israel stopped trying to wipe them out the tensions would cool off a bit...

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

We are never too old to learn. I just thought he might be tired of the fake news narratives. I guess its only fake if you dont agree with it. 

Absolutely but some are just too thick headed....age ain't the issue.

37 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There is a list of anti semites growing in the Dem ranks.

You are confusing people who do not support giving Israel millions of dollars to persecute and murder Palestinians with actual anti-semites. 

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

And vice versa. If you wanted to educate yourself on the situation you could but you dont want to hear it. If the Israeli military bombed your house while you were at work and killed your whole family how would you feel? Feel like throwing a rock at one of their tanks? 

Please. You and I have been down this road, just save it. Jewish children are not raised since birth to think the Palestinians are no better than pigs, and deserve to die. Israeli children do not have mock assassination plays in their preschools you fucking moron.  Israel has been in a state of defense since the end of ww2.  This new anti-israeli narrative was born from the Obama administration and you can keep it. I’m not buying. Muslim apologist bullshit.

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Educate himself....please....and ruin one of his deeply held partisan hack falsehoods......never!!!!!!😂

Oh shocker, here’s emotional Felicia who thinks he knows more about the Jews than someone who was not only married to one , but someone who worked near the top of one of the trade towers 2 years before it got destroyed by fanatical Muslims.

37 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Of course you're not, if you didn't write off all criticism of the US-Israel relationship as anti-semitism then you'd have to defend Israel's appalling behavior as well as the corrupt nature of AIPAC's lobbying.

Maybe if Israel stopped trying to wipe them out the tensions would cool off a bit...

When you hold Palestinian authorities to the same standard you might have a point.  But you won’t, because if you did, you’d understand why Israel has no other choice but to defend themselves.

49 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

:lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Please. You and I have been down this road, just save it. Jewish children are not raised since birth to think the Palestinians are no better than pigs, and deserve to die. Israeli children do not have mock assassination plays in their preschools you fucking moron.  Israel has been in a state of defense since the end of ww2.  This new anti-israeli narrative was born from the Obama administration and you can keep it. I’m not buying. Muslim apologist bullshit.

Oh shocker, here’s emotional Felicia who thinks he knows more about the Jews than someone who was not only married to one , but someone who worked near the top of one of the trade towers 2 years before it got destroyed by fanatical Muslims.

When you hold Palestinian authorities to the same standard you might have a point.  But you won’t, because if you did, you’d understand why Israel has no other choice but to defend themselves.

The jews stole their land..in their eyes..the war will never end as long as that land is occupied by jews.

Just now, DAVE said:

The jews stole their land..in their eyes..the war will never end as long as that land is occupied by jews.

I get it.  Israel can claim an even longer right.  People want to pretend ww2 never happened or that 5 million Jews weren’t slaughtered and it wasn’t genocide.  It’s the standard grievance play.  3-4 generations later, if the Palestinians wanted to coexist and. live in peace, there would be peace.  But they don’t.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't support the people who run Palestine, I also don't support the murder of innocent civilians upset with Israel's treatment of the Palestinian people. If only this was as simple as you want it to be.

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol:

You'd think a Jewish state would be hesitant to persecute a large group of people based on their religious beliefs, but we all know human memory is selective and short.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I don't support the people who run Palestine, I also don't support the murder of innocent civilians upset with Israel's treatment of the Palestinian people. If only this was as simple as you want it to be.

You'd think a Jewish state would be hesitant to persecute a large group of people based on their religious beliefs, but we all know human memory is selective and short.

Who attacked who first?

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I get it.  Israel can claim an even longer right.  People want to pretend ww2 never happened or that 5 million Jews weren’t slaughtered and it wasn’t genocide.  It’s the standard grievance play.  3-4 generations later, if the Palestinians wanted to coexist and. live in peace, there would be peace.  But they don’t.

Agreed.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DAVE said:

It's not in their eyes, they did. It's not a debate. But so what that's the way of the world. But they have also invaded and stole land adjacent to them just to have the world court force them to give it back. They also tried to goad the US into a war with Egypt with a false flag attack on the US liberty. And today Israeli are illegally settling in Palestinian land inside Israel. What have the Palestinians done exactly? 

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We’re done here dude.  Been following this issue since before you were born and am quite confident my depth of understanding is a little deeper than yours, so you go ahead and call names.  What’s the scuttlebutt down at the local coffee shop?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Worked near the top  of the WTC 2 years before 9-11....well holy fuck  you are an expert on Israel and The Middle East!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I'm sure having one of your failed marriages involving  a Jewish Woman gave you an unbiased behind the scenes look...good god. 😂

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

We’re done here dude.  Been following this issue since before you were born and am quite confident my depth of understanding is a little deeper than yours, so you go ahead and call names.  What’s the scuttlebutt down at the local coffee shop?

And the white flag is raised! I get it though, defending Israel with facts is impossible.