dem Rise In Anti - Semitic Hate Within The Party , nasty pisslousy And her Top Henchdems Condem , Fear Loss Of Donors Dollars

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is just a matter of time before Jews get wise to the path the Dem party is taking. 

Not in your life, they ARE the dem party. The joo agenda is the liberal agenda. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not in your life, they ARE the dem party. The joo agenda is the liberal agenda. 

That's why the party that considers itself anti-war supports Netanyahu the war criminal. The young left isn't following their narrative though...

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Her comments weren't anti-semitic and the backlash she's received borders on Islamophobia :news: 

Yes they were, she has a history of making them and no they aren’t.  This is the United States and Israel is one our closest allies.  Besides Islamophobia is such a dumb word.  Being critical and realistic about some of the attributes of Islam that are simply and permanently incompatible with western civilization does not mean someone is phobic of Islam.  Guys like you and Moto with your dyslexic logic can try and recreate the chicken and egg story all you’d like, I’m not buying.  

Edited by DriftBusta

I couldnt find this anti semetic quote that drive everyone nuts. All I could find is a quote where she responded to someone who criticized the blinding support for Israel saying "Its all about the benjamins baby" 

And basically thats what you get when you question anything AIPAC or Israel. You are anti semetic. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes they were, she has a history of making them and no they aren’t.  This is the United States and Israel is one our closest allies.  Besides Islamophobia is such a dumb word.  Being critical and realistic about some of the attributes of Islam that are simply and permanently incompatible with western civilization does not mean someone is phobic of Islam.  Guys like you and Moto with your dyslexic logic can try and recreate the chicken and egg story all you’d like, I’m not buying.  

She's right, not anti-semitic. You morons can't tell the difference between legitimate anti-zionist criticisms and hateful anti-semitism to save your lives.

Just now, Anler said:

I couldnt find this anti semetic quote that drive everyone nuts. All I could find is a quote where she responded to someone who criticized the blinding support for Israel saying "Its all about the benjamins baby" 

And basically thats what you get when you question anything AIPAC or Israel. You are anti semetic. 

That's the fucking quote that they're pissed about! It's fucking pathetic!

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

That's why the party that considers itself anti-war supports Netanyahu the war criminal. The young left isn't following their narrative though...

Israel is not the nicey nice peaceful country they lead you to believe. They are very aggressive and violent. Plenty of instances why people would questions them. 

• Like 2

Just now, Wildboer said:

She's right, not anti-semitic. You morons can't tell the difference between legitimate anti-zionist criticisms and hateful anti-semitism to save your lives.

You’re so smart you should run for office.  You have throat gargled on alt left dogma.  Again , not buying.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Can you find the quote in question? 

Im laughing about his backlash comment....not the quote....liberals can have all the backlash they want....but oh god forbid a rep gets pissed about something.

Just now, Anler said:

Israel is not the nicey nice peaceful country they lead you to believe. They are very aggressive and violent. Plenty of instances why people would questions them. 

I’d question why the Palestian raped and stabbed the innocent young Israeli girl just this week, and I’m sure you’d point out that Palestinians are taught to hate and kill Jews since birth.  Or would you?

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Supposedly she’s been quoted several times. The last one that pissed off the Jews was something about Jew money. 

She said "Its all about the benjamins baby"  That is pretty much like saying "Death to Israel" 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I’d question why the Palestian raped and stabbed the innocent young Israeli girl just this week, and I’m sure you’d point out that Palestinians are taught to hate and kill Jews since birth.  Or would you?

And vice versa. If you wanted to educate yourself on the situation you could but you dont want to hear it. If the Israeli military bombed your house while you were at work and killed your whole family how would you feel? Feel like throwing a rock at one of their tanks? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Anler said:

And vice versa. If you wanted to educate yourself on the situation you could but you dont want to hear it. If the Israeli military bombed your house while you were at work and killed your whole family how would you feel? Feel like throwing a rock at one of their tanks? 

Educate himself....please....and ruin one of his deeply held partisan hack falsehoods......never!!!!!!😂