daytona clash

.anyone hear anything about post race penalties? since jayski left the building I can not find anything.on one of our tv news channels one. reporter is a fan and said that there were penalties and ejections I missed it my wife does not remember who.thanks

3 hours ago, anorkist said:

.anyone hear anything about post race penalties? since jayski left the building I can not find anything.on one of our tv news channels one. reporter is a fan and said that there were penalties and ejections I missed it my wife does not remember who.thanks

From what I read on Twitter all cars went through tech after the clash with any issues. The originator of Jayski mentioned on Twitter that he was still compiling info for a new project. I'm sure we will see something from him soon :bc:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

From what I read on Twitter all cars went through tech after the clash with any issues. The originator of Jayski mentioned on Twitter that he was still compiling info for a new project. I'm sure we will see something from him soon :bc:

hopefully because part of the decline of nascar was losing that site to ESPN

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Dont know about any penalties for clash but Chase Elliott, Austin Dillon and Ty Dillon all failed inspection for the 500 twice....guess they each lose a team member for that.

They each lose their crew chief through the week and 500 and are docked 15 minutes of final practice time.

• Like 1