dems Deeply Worried , Crazy Uncle joe Weaker Than hilliary ?

Just now, Highmark said:

I can't wait to see the dems start fighting each other.   Gonna be fun to watch. 

X2.  They are gonna have to break from the united "anti-Trump' ranks and start attacking each other. sooner or later.  Chief Liarwatha is gonna be everyone's favorite target.  I still can't believe she decided to run in spite of herself...but I'm glad she is!  :lol: 

Crazy Joe is definitely the front runner in that clown car. After all their pouting and demonizing old white guys they will all get in line for that crusty old white dude. Their hypocracy knows no bounds.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think we all forget what a gift Joe can be in front of a microphone.

I recall watching him argue after 9/11 that we shouldn't use our technological advantages in war with them because we wouldn't earn their respect.   We should just accept more casualties and fight a much more "conventional" war.  

Edited by Highmark

Doood, you were almost like holding the doors open on that one.    :dunno:                   Unfortunately HRC is the main reason we have this shit show on our hands. so irrelivant isnt how i see her.