Are you calm or stressed?

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just got done clearing the driveway and walked in to my wife asking me where my wallet was so she could pilfer cash.  I just checked...Still no movement in the pic.  Am I high or something?

Obviously the thing doesn’t work, or you’re color blind. You’re a tightly wound little bundle of fuck. 

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

cool,  was calm this morning got to work and a bit stressed and it moves

I dont get what could be stressful on your job?

Clients pissed that you rejected their mortgages?

Quotas?

Explain....

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Quotas?

Explain....

The client hasn't stopped everything in their tracks within seconds of being told they will need that one paper that they were told they will not need 2 weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The client hasn't stopped everything in their tracks within seconds of being told they will need that one paper that they were told they will not need 2 weeks ago.

Oh?

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Quotas?

Explain....

have you ever been in a 100% commission job,  theres not been a day in the last 25 years their hasn't been some level of stress.  This is the slow time of the year,  as we say no loans no problems but no problems no money.  Had 300+ people on 4 day work weeks for the last month and expect that for another 4-6 weeks.  Then in busy season those same people will be on 50 hour weeks 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

have you ever been in a 100% commission job,  theres not been a day in the last 25 years their hasn't been some level of stress.  This is the slow time of the year,  as we say no loans no problems but no problems no money.  Had 300+ people on 4 day work weeks for the last month and expect that for another 4-6 weeks.  Then in busy season those same people will be on 50 hour weeks 

No i havent...that explains alot I guess.

I thought you were just a yes and no guy

I stand corrected.

:bc:

36 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

typical issue is them providing a piece of paper that then requires more doc because instead of listening day 1 they decided to move stuff around.  We send a warning email to borrowers at the start about what not to do,  no moving money,  no large deposits,  don't quit your job,  don't buy anything.  Yet somehow they still like to do all those things.   As i tell people i can close you in 20 days with little stress if you cooperate and provide what i need or it can drag out if you want to tell me how you think it should work.  FTR sometimes they are making sense but common sense is not allowed in lending anymore  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

typical issue is them providing a piece of paper that then requires more doc because instead of listening day 1 they decided to move stuff around.  We send a warning email to borrowers at the start about what not to do,  no moving money,  no large deposits,  don't quit your job,  don't buy anything.  Yet somehow they still like to do all those things.   As i tell people i can close you in 20 days with little stress if you cooperate and provide what i need or it can drag out if you want to tell me how you think it should work.  FTR sometimes they are making sense but common sense is not allowed in lending anymore  

Oh I know the rules quite well. There were still calls saying the needed shit at last minute. Then the whole buried oil tank was a  whole new level of shitshow.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Oh I know the rules quite well. There were still calls saying the needed shit at last minute. Then the whole buried oil tank was a  whole new level of shitshow.

who even brought that up,  in all the years I have been doing this i've only had that be an issue a couple times on my financing side.  on the transaction side between seller and buyer i'm sure it's happened more but thats why we don't want to see home inspection reports or seller disclosures.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

who even brought that up,  in all the years I have been doing this i've only had that be an issue a couple times on my financing side.  on the transaction side between seller and buyer i'm sure it's happened more but thats why we don't want to see home inspection reports or seller disclosures.  

Came up in the inspection ( along with about 35 other things) My notes on the inspection about tank was ( non issue, unless it affects financing , then seller responsibility) well it affected it. Lender said remove it or no money.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Came up in the inspection ( along with about 35 other things) My notes on the inspection about tank was ( non issue, unless it affects financing , then seller responsibility) well it affected it. Lender said remove it or no money.

commerical or residential?  resi lender really has no reason to ask for that stuff outside a couple specific programs