Adam Shit attacking Mueller investigation as inadequate

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Slingers says wait till Muellers finished...

:news:

I’m concerned about him.  I’ve got AFJSpookFuck as #1 in my Suicide pool but, Slinger’s has a rough couple of weeks between you and @AKIQPilot brow beating the fuck out of him.

I may leapfrog him up a spot.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m concerned about him.  I’ve got AFJSpookFuck as #1 in my Suicide pool but, Slinger’s has a rough couple of weeks between you and @AKIQPilot brow beating the fuck out of him.

I may leapfrog him up a spot.

Slingers having fun remember..

• Platinum Contributing Member

Goes around comes around.

Reports are Schiff used the taxpayer fund to pay off sexual harassment charges.   This needs to be declassified and released to the public. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reports are Schiff used the taxpayer fund to pay off sexual harassment charges.   This needs to be declassified and released to the public. 

Awesome.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Snot be like no way keep that private stuff private 

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought they had those Deutsche Bank servers long ago, like years??  the secret one trump had in trump tower so him and the bank could talk or what ever??

Those were supposedly linked up to a Russian bank. This is a pretty clever idea really, for multiple reasons. One, trump cronies are now in charge of the mueller investigation. Two, mueller is investigating collusion, which the senate would likely do 0 about. Bringing these other potential crimes to the surface will make things much harder on trump, hopefully including jail time

• Haha 1

Does anyone think for a second that Mueller doesn't already know every detail of Trump's financials going back at least a decade.   Our IC listens in on foreign leaders phone calls, I doubt they would have little problem getting into banks servers. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Those were supposedly linked up to a Russian bank. This is a pretty clever idea really, for multiple reasons. One, trump cronies are now in charge of the mueller investigation. Two, mueller is investigating collusion, which the senate would likely do 0 about. Bringing these other potential crimes to the surface will make things much harder on trump, hopefully including jail time

Hahaha. Keep dreaming. There is always hope. When youve lost all hope there isnt much left in life. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Does anyone think for a second that Mueller doesn't already know every detail of Trump's financials going back at least a decade.   Our IC listens in on foreign leaders phone calls, I doubt they would have little problem getting into banks servers. 

Clearly...there are plenty.  Look at Nancy and Chucky leading them around by their little noses.  I know they figure they can milk this whole "We're gonna get Trumps tax returns!"  narrative until 2020.

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Poor slinger. Hope is all he has left. :lol2:

For money laundering.   Collusion is a dream already gone by.  :lol:   Pay up sucka!!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Can't believe a FOIA lawsuit wouldn't bring to light who used this slush fund.  

• Like 1

What ever came of this?

L.A. Times: Adam Schiff’s Gay Lover Makes Claims Of Abuse

ADAM SCHIFF'S GAY LOVER SAYS HE HAS ENDURED MANY BEATINGS BY SCHIFF. WILL BOTTOM CLAIMS CALIFORNIA CONGRESSMAN ADAM SCHIFF HAS ABUSED HIM PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND SEXUALLY.

Los Angeles, CA- Los Angeles Times reporter and assistant managing editor, Kristina Bellatori dropped another bombshell in what can only be described as the ongoing US Congressional and political sex and domestic violence scandal this afternoon.

“The Rob Porter domestic violence fiasco seems to have turned more than just the White House upside down,” Bellatori told The Net Spies via Skype. “Not only has everything been turned upside down, but it seems that abuse victims are literally falling from the sky.”

Bellatori was contacted by Will Bottom, who claims to be the gay lover of California Congressman, Adam Schiff. “Will contacted me and told me that he had been a victim for too long and wanted to speak out,” Bellatori told us. “Mr. Bottom stated that he has been Mr. Schiff’s gay lover for many years and has endured a plethora of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse.”

Bellatori went on to quote Mr. Bottom. “I call Adam, Shih-Tzu, cuz it sounds like his name and he looks like one. Anyway, Shih-Tzu always tells me that my stuff is too small and I don’t pound him hard or deep enough. That hurts my feelings, man. Then he beats me up with his little fists if I don’t get him off just right. I have put up with a lot of crap from him, but I love him, man. He has even pimped me out to his friends on many occasions. I never really minded him pimping me out too much until he made me hook up with Bernie Sanders. That dude smell like moth balls or something.”

Mr. Bottom provided Bellatori with several pictures, most taken by Schiff, that showed the horrific extent of Schiff’s cruelty and perversion. “Anyone who treated an animal in such a manner would find themselves with a lengthy jail sentence,” related Bellatori. “This is a human being. It seems like high time to start holding these politicians accountable for their sick, vulgar, and reprehensible behaviors.”

20 hours ago, JEFF said:

What ever came of this?

L.A. Times: Adam Schiff’s Gay Lover Makes Claims Of Abuse

ADAM SCHIFF'S GAY LOVER SAYS HE HAS ENDURED MANY BEATINGS BY SCHIFF. WILL BOTTOM CLAIMS CALIFORNIA CONGRESSMAN ADAM SCHIFF HAS ABUSED HIM PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND SEXUALLY.

Los Angeles, CA- Los Angeles Times reporter and assistant managing editor, Kristina Bellatori dropped another bombshell in what can only be described as the ongoing US Congressional and political sex and domestic violence scandal this afternoon.

“The Rob Porter domestic violence fiasco seems to have turned more than just the White House upside down,” Bellatori told The Net Spies via Skype. “Not only has everything been turned upside down, but it seems that abuse victims are literally falling from the sky.”

Bellatori was contacted by Will Bottom, who claims to be the gay lover of California Congressman, Adam Schiff. “Will contacted me and told me that he had been a victim for too long and wanted to speak out,” Bellatori told us. “Mr. Bottom stated that he has been Mr. Schiff’s gay lover for many years and has endured a plethora of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse.”

Bellatori went on to quote Mr. Bottom. “I call Adam, Shih-Tzu, cuz it sounds like his name and he looks like one. Anyway, Shih-Tzu always tells me that my stuff is too small and I don’t pound him hard or deep enough. That hurts my feelings, man. Then he beats me up with his little fists if I don’t get him off just right. I have put up with a lot of crap from him, but I love him, man. He has even pimped me out to his friends on many occasions. I never really minded him pimping me out too much until he made me hook up with Bernie Sanders. That dude smell like moth balls or something.”

Mr. Bottom provided Bellatori with several pictures, most taken by Schiff, that showed the horrific extent of Schiff’s cruelty and perversion. “Anyone who treated an animal in such a manner would find themselves with a lengthy jail sentence,” related Bellatori. “This is a human being. It seems like high time to start holding these politicians accountable for their sick, vulgar, and reprehensible behaviors.”

What is it with white gay politicians and donors from California hurting or killing their black gay lovers? 

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/second-man-found-dead-california-home-democratic-donor-ed-buck-n955931

Second man found dead in California home of Democratic donor Ed Buck