Adam Shit attacking Mueller investigation as inadequate

jtssrx

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The left has been touting Mueller as god for two years. If they jump ship, that is the height of partisan hypocrisy. 

He can’t connect a single dot 

:news:

Schiff told NBC's "Meet the Press" he was concerned about whether Mueller had been held back from investigating Trump's finances.

Schiff cited reports that Trump threatened to fire Mueller in 2017 after reports he was trying to get records from Deutsche Bank but backed down after his lawyers received the assurances from Mueller.

"If the special counsel hasn't subpoenaed Deutsche Bank, he can't be doing much of a money-laundering investigation," Schiff said.

"So that's what concerns me, that that red line has been enforced, whether by the deputy attorney general or by some other party at the Justice Department. But that leaves the country exposed," Schiff said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrat-schiff-questions-mueller-probing-trump-deutsche-bank-221423681--finance.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Schiff told NBC's "Meet the Press" he was concerned about whether Mueller had been held back from investigating Trump's finances.

Schiff cited reports that Trump threatened to fire Mueller in 2017 after reports he was trying to get records from Deutsche Bank but backed down after his lawyers received the assurances from Mueller.

"If the special counsel hasn't subpoenaed Deutsche Bank, he can't be doing much of a money-laundering investigation," Schiff said.

"So that's what concerns me, that that red line has been enforced, whether by the deputy attorney general or by some other party at the Justice Department. But that leaves the country exposed," Schiff said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrat-schiff-questions-mueller-probing-trump-deutsche-bank-221423681--finance.html

I thought they had those Deutsche Bank servers long ago, like years??  the secret one trump had in trump tower so him and the bank could talk or what ever??

12 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

What this means is collusion is dead and they want to move on to finding anything at all. 

WTF?  “Moved on to finding anything at all?”  That’s what he’s been doing for two fucking years!!!!

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I mean officially 

Oh.  That’s my bad.  Look!  Pelosi and the retard gang gonna get his tax returns!!!!   Look at their idiot base scream, “YEAH!!!”

...because Mueller hasn’t had them from day one I guess.

:lol:

“Intellectually elite!!!”

They should get them and have Cortez figure them out.   :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.  That’s my bad.  Look!  Pelosi and the retard gang gonna get his tax returns!!!!   Look at their idiot base scream, “YEAH!!!”

...because Mueller hasn’t had them from day one I guess.

:lol:

“Intellectually elite!!!”

They should get them and have Cortez figure them out.   :lol:

Slingers says wait till Muellers finished...