Tweaked the fuck out of the 850

f7ben

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm too busy to take on anymore projects. Trying to find time to ride now. 

X2. Bro and I are headed nord tomorrow, crossing the border and hooking up with some of our old riding buddies this weekend.  Have Monday off too.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2. Bro and I are headed nord tomorrow, crossing the border and hooking up with some of our old riding buddies this weekend.  Have Monday off too.

Make sure your insurance covers you in Canada and make sure it's for minimum 20 million liability!!!111

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Make sure your insurance covers you in Canada and make sure it's for minimum 20 million liability!!!111

canadian pass comes with liability,  bigger concern in canuckistan would be theft coverage

Edited by Angry ginger

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

canadian pass comes with liability,  bigger concern in canuckistan would be theft coverage

You'd never catch me paying money to ride in a godforsaken shithole with bike gangs targeting sleds. Fuck that

Edited by f7ben

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not if your sled gets jacked

I hear ya and my brother did get a pos 8’ open trailer stolen once, but in 15 years and probably 30,000 miles or so up there never had a problem.  Trails are amaze balls up there.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I hear ya and my brother did get a pos 8’ open trailer stolen once, but in 15 years and probably 30,000 miles or so up there never had a problem.  Trails are amaze balls up there.

2000 miles a yr riding in quebecistan?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

2000 miles a yr riding in quebecistan?

I’m just guessing an average.  For years it was the only place we rode.  Lost count of how many 1000-1400 mile 4-5 day bagger rides we did.  :bc:   I do like the Maine setup now though. No trailering back and forth every weekend is nice, it’s closer and there is a ton of variety.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m just guessing an average.  For years it was the only place we rode.  Lost count of how many 1000-1400 mile 4-5 day bagger rides we did.  :bc:   I do like the Maine setup now though. No trailering back and forth every weekend is nice, it’s closer and there is a ton of variety.

Have ya done the Gaspe?

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Have ya done the Gaspe?

My brother has, but I have not done the complete loop we got up as far as Matane then headed south down into New Brunswick. That was a 1400 mile weekend too.  One night we rolled into Kedgewick NB at 3 in the morning, thought I was going to have to sleep in a steaming sawdust pile cuz everything in town was closed.  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

My brother has, but I have not done the complete loop we got up as far as Matane then headed south down into New Brunswick. That was a 1400 mile weekend too.  One night we rolled into Kedgewick NB at 3 in the morning, thought I was going to have to sleep in a steaming sawdust pile cuz everything in town was closed.  :lol: 

Had a night like that in st Georges. Sitting on the other side of the open river. Could see the hotel, strip joint, restaurant. Everything but the trail. I was in 3rd and was cold, tired , hungry. While they were talking about what to do I said fuck it . Punched it and shot the river.

Must have been in a crazy mood that weekend because I shot customs in East Herford on the way in.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Had a night like that in st Georges. Sitting on the other side of the open river. Could see the hotel, strip joint, restaurant. Everything but the trail. I was in 3rd and was cold, tired , hungry. While they were talking about what to do I said fuck it . Punched it and shot the river.

Must have been in a crazy mood that weekend because I shot customs in East Herford on the way in.

That awesome! My brother will have to tell the story about the time him and a few of our buddies ended up skipping across a river at night and popping up in some dudes back yard. :lol:  

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Who the bike gang their bandidos? Originaly from texas. They don't know how to ride the fucking things.

There’s some thefts here and there But never heard of tourists sleds getting stolen. And little to no trail enforcement yet so you can ski booze responsibly in peace 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

There’s some thefts here and there But never heard of tourists sleds getting stolen. And little to no trail enforcement yet so you can ski booze responsibly in peace 

Late 90's PQ was quite bad with stolen shit. Lotta hotels have locked corrals now.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

When did that happen?

I should have clarified in Quebec but at least a decade ago.  Canadian citizens with their own insurance can get the portion the insurance costs refunded. Americans can not 

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Confused 1