Tweaked the fuck out of the 850

f7ben

30 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Looks like Bhen is pulling the sled into the garage for a complete inspection. :lol:

D882FC4C-3CF1-4842-8D08-055C5B1BDD66.jpeg

The must have loaded it up IN the garage and then did this backing out loaded LMAO

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is not the brace that matters. The 1200 motor mount prevents the important braces from being installed

Now kill yourself

Well considering I bought this wrecked and that's the spot that got damaged, that's the brace I added.  

6 minutes ago, Doorider said:

Well considering I bought this wrecked and that's the spot that got damaged, that's the brace I added.  

Like I said.....the important braced cannot be installed on the 1200

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Doorider said:

Huh?

20170504_200815.jpg

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like I said.....the important braced cannot be installed on the 1200

That is the S Mod brace correct? 

So you can't do the upper A Arm Brace?

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Saw a chinko , clapped out wizbang Artco Projunk laying in the middle of the road Saturday night missing a lower control arm that seemed to get forcefully removed by a set of railroad tracks

Yours?

12 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Saw a chinko , clapped out wizbang Artco Projunk laying in the middle of the road Saturday night missing a lower control arm that seemed to get forcefully removed by a set of railroad tracks

I see broke down artco junks all over the trails all the time. What's your point?

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I see broke down artco junks all over the trails all the time. What's your point?

After skinning both sets of knuckles during the install of the S brace mod and a arm braces....never again.  I’ll just claim it on insurance if I twist something.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

After skinning both sets of knuckles during the install of the S brace mod and a arm braces....never again.  I’ll just claim it on insurance if I twist something.

Barbie Ski Doo hands. Just go and get a pedicure ,:lol:and get the fuck out of here with the fucking gay talk.

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Barbie Ski Doo hands. Just go and get a pedicure ,:lol:and get the fuck out of here with the fucking gay talk.

True story.  It’s a flaming hemorrhoid of an install.  I’ve replaced an s mod, did a (forget what it was called) module replacement on a rev and countless other wrenching projects, it ain’t like I’m afraid to work on a sled.  With the skid plate mounted changing out a lower a arm was a real fuckin treat with those braces mounted too. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ben ive personally talked to the guy from grip n rip.

And i had the a arm supports on my 12 1200

Not without modification you didnt. Either trimmed mag side motor mount or a modified brace. They will not fit. This is well known