The evidence of collusion is actually starting to pile up

Rod

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Fine keep the blinders on, he’s naming some of the top cops in the land as crooked and laying out the evidence.

They're all crooked, their job is to enforce crooked laws created by crooked politicians. He's deluding himself if he thinks he's any better.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Im not gay...i dont notice those things.

Nah, that just means you're not very good with computers dude.

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

There is significantly more evidence of the Clintons colluding with the Russians as there is against trump :lol: 

you cant see past your bigotry 

Gifting Putin a $50 million penthouse to grease the wheels for a real estate deal in Russia while you're running for president is fine to you? 

Also I'm pretty sure you mean prejudice, not bigotry. 

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They're all crooked, their job is to enforce crooked laws created by crooked politicians. He's deluding himself if he thinks he's any better.

Gifting Putin a $50 million penthouse to grease the wheels for a real estate deal in Russia while you're running for president is fine to you? 

Where do you get your info from :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh so you have dirt on Dan Bongino?

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Where do you get your info from :lol: 

I believe that one comes from Trump Inc's internal documents and communications regarding the Trump Tower they pussied out of building in Russia.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh so you have dirt on Dan Bongino?

He's a pig. There's dirt all over him by his very nature.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I believe that one comes from Trump Inc's internal documents and communications regarding the Trump Tower they pussied out of building in Russia.

He's a pig. There's dirt all over him by his very nature.

:lol: 

when did you turn into snowrider 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

:lol: 

when did you turn into snowrider 

I've been triggering small minded reactionaries like you long before Serena even joined :lol: If anything he's doing an impersonation of me before I learned to hate Democrats.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I've been triggering small minded reactionaries like you long before Serena even joined :lol: If anything he's doing an impersonation of me before I learned to hate Democrats.

It’s awesome that you see it that way lol 

40 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Im on my phone.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

actualy that was pre csmpain and also not his buisness just another developmnet company he leased his name to like the many other development's using the Trump name and just paying a fee to the Trump Corp for the use of said name . pretty much a franchise fee .

now back to the 500k for a 20 min speech paid  days before a decision on ur1.  no nothing there but the apartment offered for a land deal from a Corp leasing a name now there is a crime with traction lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Ummm. None of that happened. You are parroting slinger and MC. 

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

actualy that was pre csmpain and also not his buisness just another developmnet company he leased his name to like the many other development's using the Trump name and just paying a fee to the Trump Corp for the use of said name . pretty much a franchise fee .

now back to the 500k for a 20 min speech paid  days before a decision on ur1.  no nothing there but the apartment offered for a land deal from a Corp leasing a name now there is a crime with traction lol

How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe shell companies are legitimate separate entities? Do you idiots believe money laundering is legal business too? :lol: 

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm. None of that happened. You are parroting slinger and MC. 

How do you feel about a president profiting off their own inauguration? I'm far from parroting the libs, you guys just can't get your heads out of the partisan sand and treat both sides with the disdain they both deserve.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe shell companies are legitimate separate entities? Do you idiots believe money laundering is legal business too? :lol: 

How do you feel about a president profiting off their own inauguration? I'm far from parroting the libs, you guys just can't get your heads out of the partisan sand and treat both sides with the disdain they both deserve.

Hahaha. So making a couple of bucks filling valuable bedspace is now a sin. WTF. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. So making a couple of bucks filling valuable bedspace is now a sin. WTF. 

You mean charging the committee well over market rates for event space? Bedspace? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about here? Sounds like you're reacting to liberal talking points I don't ascribe to.

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You mean charging the committee well over market rates for event space? Bedspace? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about here? Sounds like you're reacting to liberal talking points I don't ascribe to.

Youbwere born into a family with means. Why are you squandering this gift?