The evidence of collusion is actually starting to pile up

Rod

Except... it’s against the democrats. The mueller probe may have exonerated trump but all this has brought to light some serious allegations against the democrats and actually colluding with Russia 

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats?amp 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Except... it’s against the democrats. The mueller probe may have exonerated trump but all this has brought to light some serious allegations against the democrats and actually colluding with Russia 

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats?amp 

Have to agree.

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what part of his link do you see as bullshit ? 

Every part where they jump from the Clinton's having dealings with Russia to the Democrats colluding with Russia. I'm no fan of the Democratic party and I think the Clintons have too much sway in the party... but they're not synonymous like this article wants you to believe. Also the fact that suggesting this evidence against the Clintons is damning while similar evidence regarding Trump and associates clears Trump of any wrongdoing is significantly partisan.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Every part where they jump from the Clinton's having dealings with Russia to the Democrats colluding with Russia. I'm no fan of the Democratic party and I think the Clintons have too much sway in the party... but they're not synonymous like this article wants you to believe. Also the fact that suggesting this evidence against the Clintons is damning while similar evidence regarding Trump and associates clears Trump of any wrongdoing is significantly partisan.

Watch the video.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The one of a cop talking to a room full of cops? I think I'll pass, I got got my daily dose of pork already when I had bacon for breakfast.

I see someone is a policophobe 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The one of a cop talking to a room full of cops? I think I'll pass, I got got my daily dose of pork already when I had bacon for breakfast.

Youre such a badass...

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

so you dont think bill got 500k for a 20 min speech just before the ur1 deal was permitted to go forward . and you also don't believe bill worked with Vekselberg

on a so called tec partnership ? and you also don't beleve what British intelligence says about the deal knowen as the Skolkovo project ?

or is it that those facts of public record just make you uncomfortable with your core beliefs of what the dnc is really about ? 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so you dont think bill got 500k for a 20 min speech just before the ur1 deal was permitted to go forward . and you also don't believe bill worked with Vekselberg

on a so called tec partnership ? and you also don't beleve what British intelligence says about the deal knowen as the Skolkovo project ?

or is it that those facts of public record just make you uncomfortable with your core beliefs of what the dnc is really about ? 

Not one spelling error!!!!

You copy and pasted that didnt you!!!!

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Fine keep the blinders on, he’s naming some of the top cops in the land as crooked and laying out the evidence.

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I see someone is a policophobe 

Proud of it too. ACAB.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I hate the DNC, so that's definitely not what's going on here. I don't dispute those facts, I just find the conclusions that the DNC is colluding with Russia about as convincing as allegations of collusion against Trump. The Clinton's have shady business dealing with Russia, Trump has done the same. It's business. This is how capitalism works geniuses.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Proud of it too. ACAB.

I hate the DNC, so that's definitely not what's going on here. I don't dispute those facts, I just find the conclusions that the DNC is colluding with Russia about as convincing as allegations of collusion against Trump. The Clinton's have shady business dealing with Russia, Trump has done the same. It's business. This is how capitalism works geniuses.

There is significantly more evidence of the Clintons colluding with the Russians as there is against trump :lol: 

you cant see past your bigotry 

Edited by Rod Johnson
  • Like 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

There is significantly more evidence of the Clintons colluding with the Russians as there is against trump :lol: 

you cant see past your phobias 

Theres a big difference between when Trump dealt with Russia and when the Clintons have.